Page 65 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Poor Rubens...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Poor Rubens...
    I liked him....

They should kick Button out and keep Rubens - he's really much better than Button.

3. Default

Rubens Barrichello has hinted he might eventually write some revealing memoirs about his Formula One career.

Speaking from an awards night in Sao Paulo, the 36-year-old Brazilian was reacting to a recent controversy that highlighted the tense relationship he shared with Michael Schumacher and Ferrari as a race driver with the Italian team.

"The public does not know even half of the story about what I experienced with Ferrari," Barrichello said.

"Perhaps they will be able to read the truth one day in a book," Barrichello, whose future is in serious doubt following the expiry of his Honda contract, hinted.

He said the 'right time' for him to reveal the details of his experiences 'will come'.

I'm definitely getting that book!!!

5. Default

Just a thought................but do the ppl who hate Lewis Hamilton hate him because hes good? or because they are racist?

Quote Originally Posted by DysonUpright Log in to see links
    Just a thought................but do the ppl who hate Lewis Hamilton hate him because hes good? or because they are racist?
    Because he is greedy and cheater

7. Default

Yeah I like be accused of being a racist...

8. Default

how is he greedy

i think they hate him because they feel that such a person could rise up so quickly when their fave racers took many years to break through

that is just my opinion tho

no-one can deny that he is a great racer tho

9. Default

WHY does it always have to be about race?

People need to stop playing the race card.

It's pathetic.

Get over it.

Besides, the British (not all) are the ones who were (are) going on and on and freaking ON about the worlds first F1 black champion. ALL season long!

He's arrogant and thinks too highly of himself. He drives (plays) "dirty" and he doesn't deserve to be World Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamp90 Log in to see links
    how is he greedy

i think they hate him because they feel that such a person could rise up so quickly when their fave racers took many years to break through

that is just my opinion tho

no-one can deny that he is a great racer tho
    Blah Blah Blah!!!
    Last edited by Lemmings; 14-11-2008 at 06:42 AM.

It's not about race.
    And it's not just his fault either.

Both Martin Brundle and (especially) James Allan are so obviously porker fans, and as a commentator you should be neutral.
    Bernie Ecclestone will lick dog poo off the porkers' feet.
    Max Mosley made no secret of the fact that he wanted the porker to win.

That, combined with the fact that the porker is arrogant and so full of self praise, and the fact that he drives with no one else in mind but himself, makes me hate him.

Thank you.