Page 54 of 203 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Dude, Crysis doesn't run on ultra high on my 8800GTS with 2gb RAM, so don't feel too bad
    wtf! Which means u need atleast an 8800ultra for crysis. I heard 9800gx2 was'nt as gud as 8800ultra. Btw, wat ram r u using bro? I got 3gb corsair ram and i dont have an HD monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    wtf! Which means u need atleast an 8800ultra for crysis. I heard 9800gx2 was'nt as gud as 8800ultra. Btw, wat ram r u using bro? I got 3gb corsair ram and i dont have an HD monitor
    I'm also using Corsair. 2GB 800MHz DDR2

Not even the Ultra does the job properly. If you run two of them SLI, then you'd be able to get the most out of Crysis.

In my opinion, the best card right now is the ATI HD4870x2.

Post Crysis Ultra High

crysis dosent run on ultra high on my 8600gt(1gb). Damn, u guys r lucky
    Ultra High it's only for DirectX 10,and for that you must have Vista installed.

I'm also using Corsair. 2GB 800MHz DDR2

Not even the Ultra does the job properly. If you run two of them SLI, then you'd be able to get the most out of Crysis.

In my opinion, the best card right now is the ATI HD4870x2.
    I think Nvidia's GTX 280 it's better.

5. Default

Two 8800 ultras, wtf! man, they r trying to rob us. My frnd has an 8800ultra overclocked 2 and he sure had no more money to buy an HD monitor. ATI surprises everyone again and again, that X19000 was awesome. I did'nt expected that much from ATI at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Ultra High it's only for DirectX 10,and for that you must have Vista installed.
    Not so. There's a patch out there somewhere that allows XP users to run on Ultra High. I'll try and find it, although it is pointless if you don't have a strong machine.

Two 8800 ultras, wtf! man, they r trying to rob us. My frnd has an 8800ultra overclocked 2 and he sure had no more money to buy an HD monitor. ATI surprises everyone again and again, that X19000 was awesome. I did'nt expected that much from ATI at that time
    ATI was almost bankrupt
    But they came back strong. When I buy my next card I'll go back to ATI.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    I think Nvidia's GTX 280 it's better.
    yeah i heard they were doing something big on gtx 280's project

Not so. There's a patch out there somewhere that allows XP users to run on Ultra High. I'll try and find it, although it is pointless if you don't have a strong machine.
    I played the game under DirectX 10 and i have the same amount of frames like on DirectX 9.

10. Default

ATI was almost bankrupt
    But they came back strong. When I buy my next card I'll go back to ATI.
    me too