Page 55 of 203 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    I think Nvidia's GTX 280 it's better.
    I'll have to take a look at it then. Thanks Outlaw.

2. Default

Did killer made these user bars for u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'll have to take a look at it then. Thanks Outlaw.
    About GTX 280:
    Gaming that shakes you to the core
    With more gaming horsepower than ever before and 1GB of memory, the GeForce GTX 280 GPU’s 240 processing cores make games such as Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Bionic Commando® feel like the real thing. Its powerful NVIDIA PhysX™ technology creates rich, immersive physical effects with stunningly accurate realism. Experience absolute immersion and a 50% pure performance boost than prior generation GPUs with the GeForce GTX 280 GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    Did killer made these user bars for u guys?
    I maded myself and Noxide,i think he maded himself too.

I did indeed.

6. Default

well, it seems u guys did a pretty gud job

well, it seems u guys did a pretty gud job
    Thank you

And I think I'll stick to the ATI:

Believe it or not - the best just got better. For the first time ever, 2.4 teraFLOPS of graphics horse power, 1600 stream processors and 2 GB of GDDR5 memory have been combined to create the fastest and most powerful graphics card available today. The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 comprises two complete HD 4870 graphics systems on a single PCI-Express card connected by an on-board PCI Express Gen 2 bridge chip. Each GPU has 1GB of GDDR5 memory, making a total of 2GB on-board memory. Two Dual Link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV-Out. 3D applications such as games use both on-board GPU’s together in CrossFire mode to deliver a single accelerated output on the Primary display only. In this mode, the new SAPPHIRE HD 4870 X2 delivers performance as good or better than two HD 4870 cards in CrossFire mode, making it the fastest performing single card available.

The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 is implemented on a single ATX format PCI-Express card, with a fan assisted cooler making it a standard dual-slot configuration. This solution will have immediate appeal to performance users with only a single PCI-Express slot available. On a suitable PCI Express Gen 2.0 CrossFireX mainboard it is also possible to use two SAPPHIRE HD 4870 X2 cards in CrossFireX mode to provide even higher levels of performance.

The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 incorporates the latest ATI Avivo™ HD Technology for enhanced Video display and features a second generation built in UVD (Unified Video decoder) for the hardware accelerated decoding of Blu-ray™ and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as mpeg files, reducing CPU loading to a minimum.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Thank you

And I think I'll stick to the ATI:

Believe it or not - the best just got better. For the first time ever, 2.4 teraFLOPS of graphics horse power, 1600 stream processors and 2 GB of GDDR5 memory have been combined to create the fastest and most powerful graphics card available today. The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 comprises two complete HD 4870 graphics systems on a single PCI-Express card connected by an on-board PCI Express Gen 2 bridge chip. Each GPU has 1GB of GDDR5 memory, making a total of 2GB on-board memory. Two Dual Link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV-Out. 3D applications such as games use both on-board GPU’s together in CrossFire mode to deliver a single accelerated output on the Primary display only. In this mode, the new SAPPHIRE HD 4870 X2 delivers performance as good or better than two HD 4870 cards in CrossFire mode, making it the fastest performing single card available.

The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 is implemented on a single ATX format PCI-Express card, with a fan assisted cooler making it a standard dual-slot configuration. This solution will have immediate appeal to performance users with only a single PCI-Express slot available. On a suitable PCI Express Gen 2.0 CrossFireX mainboard it is also possible to use two SAPPHIRE HD 4870 X2 cards in CrossFireX mode to provide even higher levels of performance.

The Sapphire HD 4870 X2 incorporates the latest ATI Avivo™ HD Technology for enhanced Video display and features a second generation built in UVD (Unified Video decoder) for the hardware accelerated decoding of Blu-ray™ and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as mpeg files, reducing CPU loading to a minimum.
    Holy ****!!! Its just that.....its too good to be true

Holy ****!!! Its just that.....its too good to be true
    I know
    It's a monster!!

10. Default

Must have cost one hell of a fortune to those who ordered it