Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raghuram007 Log in to see links
    hi dude do u know any softwares that can be installed in nokia 6233 mobile phone............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply
    Go to Public Gallery first and if you have more requests post them here

2. Default

hi shadow im new here just a ??? i used to have a se k800i and pull face it is a brillint app but now i have changed my phone to a se c902 and becouse it runs a diffrent java version it wont touch pull face with a barge poll can you please find me somthing similar or just some camra fx thanks for your time and help cheers

shadow i need a metronome for my phone
    nokia 5300

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by will450 Log in to see links
    hi shadow im new here just a ??? i used to have a se k800i and pull face it is a brillint app but now i have changed my phone to a se c902 and becouse it runs a diffrent java version it wont touch pull face with a barge poll can you please find me somthing similar or just some camra fx thanks for your time and help cheers
    You mean you want Face Warp?

5. Unhappy problems

hi dude,
    i m unable to install the games which i have download from this site. i have nokia 3600 slide.please help

6. Default english-mandarin translator?

hey, do u hav a english-mandarin translator? would really help if u could get it

cheers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    As the title says you can post here all your application requests and I'll try to get them for you!
    I could do with some kind of msn for my samsung G600 please. (x
    I am on Virgin mobile by the way. x

8. Default

hi everyone would you please be able to find an app similar to pullface its for a se c902 its 240x320 pullface wont work on it cos its a new java platform ive tryed it the c902 is java platform 8 its se new java verstion looked all over the place for somthing similar and nothing found yet .and face warp is not a patch on an app like pullface if possible somthing that dosent require a internet/wap conection . thanks for all your help in advance

9. Default MP3 palyer

Can someone plz tell me how to download ultra mp3 player for nokia 6600 for free???plz help me

10. Smile hi i need an app for 128*160 java

the application's name is mobile maths

thanx in advance