Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
  1. Default

By the way, if you like my work don't forget to press this button to give some rep to me.

2. Default

1)Can U give a file manager for nokia 7310 supernova which can make files hide and can also be able to send .jar files via bluetooth.
    2)Also is there a divx player for these mobile.
    Really gratefull if U can help

3. Question New apps/old apps

Please help....Yessss I know my cell is old but it works...for now. I would however like to see some FREE apps or softwares for it. I own the Blackberry 7290. Can you help me?

P.S. There are older models that are still in use....so mine doesn't seem so lame.

Keep Smiling

4. Unhappy problems

hi dude,
    i m unable to install the games which i have download from this site. i have nokia 3600 slide.please help

5. Default english-mandarin translator?

hey, do u hav a english-mandarin translator? would really help if u could get it

cheers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    As the title says you can post here all your application requests and I'll try to get them for you!
    I could do with some kind of msn for my samsung G600 please. (x
    I am on Virgin mobile by the way. x

7. Default New app.

Hey, can you get me some form of msn app. for my samsung G600? My nework is Virgin Mobile if that is any use to you. x

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCARAH Log in to see links
    Hey, can you get me some form of msn app. for my samsung G600? My nework is Virgin Mobile if that is any use to you. x

For me is enough the model of phone. As for the msn application go to earlier pages and see that is a link.

Is there any application like qbasic for mobiles?

Hello shadow my request is for Emoticons for Nokia N73 mobile phone,Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by battuji; 10-12-2008 at 12:00 PM.