Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I have a Samsung A177 (not the a117) and AT&T service. I get the error message after going thru the site online from the phone, typing in the code and entering. It says Requested Page Cannot Be Displayed.

Download using the Download to PC option and transfer via USB cable or Bluetooth.

This is one of the options mentioned in the first post. How do you use bluetooth to transfer a ringtone from your PC to your phone?

2. Default

@ DLMulsow
    i use bluetooth dongle attach it to my pc and pair it with my phone and transfer the downloaded file from pc to phone.... its easy and trouble free... bluetooth dongle i purchased was only for 15 US dollars with shipping...u might find it online just google and u will see an online deal ... gud luck

@tammy
    the reason y u cant download directly to ur phone is some service providers block the free downloads among them r at&t, Verizon , i dont know about others... so even if u have access to internet on ur phone they wud like u to buy the tones not free downloads...

gud luck to all...
    Last edited by saadia_salam; 27-08-2009 at 07:22 AM. Reason: need to quote

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aying8299 Log in to see links
    I want to cancel my acct here, nothing is working. How do i do that? Thanks.
    u can alwayz ask for help ....thats what forums r for...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tammyparlor Log in to see links
    I am using my computer and trying to down music to my nextel phone and it will not let me it keeps going blank
    what method do u use to transfer the files or music to ur phone coz i just read online that only data cable works in file transfers for ur phone... no bluetooth no text msgs only data cable helps transfers...

5. Default

how do you even use this service? i have sprint carrier and an lg phone. so far i have found the song i want but no way to send to phone or computer. please help!

6. Exclamation bug?

i have a samsung eternity, and i also emailed att and they said its not blocked by them! please be a bug in the site im dying for more ebooks

Quote Originally Posted by erica_wsu Log in to see links
    i have a samsung eternity, and i also emailed att and they said its not blocked by them! please be a bug in the site im dying for more ebooks
    Like many Samsung phones - You won't be able to install any Java apps (jar files) using WAP because of the way they code their handsets.

You have to download the files (both .jar & .jad) to your PC and transfer them to your phone via USB data cable. Log in to see links should help you to install Java apps (ebooks, games, etc).

8. Default

PLEASE PLEASE can someone help i am very stoopid if i download these games to my phone sony erricson c905 do i have to pay to play them or once they are on my phone can i play them as much as i want

Hi alybalybee, If you've downloaded the games from our free section, then they are completely free to play.

10. Exclamation How about premium games?

ok free games r free but a lot of games I want cost. How do I pay? And why when i find a game I like it sends me to a red writing area indicating site is bad & I should notify admin? Is tmobile interfering?