Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Unhappy hello i need help :(

the games that i download and i play to my mobile (se w595) when i quit them and i start it again there is no continue and i always do new game some days ago there wasn't the problem.. and it happens with all the games can anyone help me? why does it happen?

2. Default

eeemmm hellooooooooooo is anyone here????

3. Default

No idea,
    Maybe general problem with the phone so it needs to be repared, or you recently installed something which destroyed all your save files and directory? If it persists you have no choice but set back your phone and install everything again and hope the problem is gone.

4. Default

you should save it of course, when this is accuratly happen? after you download some game, or before download some game? where you save your game? in your mobile memory or your stick memory? is this happen to all your games? or only to your new games? i guess something broke your system or something like that, how about to add your game via USB cable data, not download it directly from your phone

5. Default

thanx for the answer.. how can i set it back?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viewland Log in to see links
    you should save it of course, when this is accuratly happen? after you download some game, or before download some game? where you save your game? in your mobile memory or your stick memory? is this happen to all your games? or only to your new games? i guess something broke your system or something like that, how about to add your game via USB cable data, not download it directly from your phone
    it happens with all the games.. some days before something happend the mobile deleted all my games automatically i take the games via usb to my phone

7. Default

Actually same problem was with my nokia 3110c few months ago , All the applications and games kept starting from the same last point again and again . So I can say it is the problem with the firmware.
    Well then you have no option other than getting it repaired i.e get its firmwire reinstalled.

8. Default

sorry, i've no experience about this, but Smithv1024 answer is worthy to try

9. Default

you mean to do a master reset? there is this option in phone

10. Default

Yea, I forgot the name...master reset...and about firmware..theres option for updating...you should try that.
    But for info, I did master reset before and thought it completely deletes everything, like when you type format c on pc...nope..its not like that, at least wasnt for me..i was a bit disappointed.