Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Default

after a boss fight... don't remember anymore though

i think it was the second time you fought the ice boss guy
    Last edited by loewenherz; 03-11-2009 at 03:20 AM.

2. Default

may sound nooby buuut. just played through the game. i'm missing one item. i don't know what it is. and i don't have any clue where it is. I'm looking for one of the Enchants.. I have the sword (alastor), shield (armor knight), and the glove (succubus) what is, and where is, the last item?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSolace Log in to see links
    may sound nooby buuut. just played through the game. i'm missing one item. i don't know what it is. and i don't have any clue where it is. I'm looking for one of the Enchants.. I have the sword (alastor), shield (armor knight), and the glove (succubus) what is, and where is, the last item?
    last soul is Mini Devil, you find it in the chapel, before the guy who invades Soma's body (I think his name was Dmitri)

4. Default

still not finding it... do you know a specific spot? does an enemy drop it or.. I've gone all around and haven't found it.

5. Default

why, when i get out of the game my save file is gone

6. Default

hey, i wanna know something, well it were two things:
    1.- what is the max % you can get in the game, becase i obtained 99.8% and i cant find more places (counting the final boss room)
    2.- this game have just one ending, because i started to play the ds version and i saw that there is 3 finals of the game

WRONG. There are TWO endings. Don't visit J Belmont in the eastern side of the map, so you don't get the talisman. And, when the girl is sacrified, Soma will be possessed and you get the bad ending.

8. Default

I'm stuck at 26.6% at the Dark Chapel. This is right after the second boss.

I go through a hall with 2 mini devil and a tombstone like creature. Then after this, It's the room with the angel-like creatures.

Where should I go from here?

9. Default help?

just started the game and i got the seal from yoko. went to the door and it automatically used the seal i just got but it turned out an seal failed message. am i supposed to punch in a code or something?

Quote Originally Posted by kapaowee Log in to see links
    just started the game and i got the seal from yoko. went to the door and it automatically used the seal i just got but it turned out an seal failed message. am i supposed to punch in a code or something?
    Wait for the sequence to be shown (ex: 1 to 8 to 3 forming a V) and once it clears up (the lines disappears) you punch it in the exact order (1 - 8 - 3)