Page 49 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
  1. Default its a no go dude

Quote Originally Posted by RADULICAH Log in to see links
    thanks allot
    but...do you know how to get to y'mirr system btw??? i dont know exactly where i bought it but u cant get there by jump gate...
    that system and Mido are 2 systems u cant go to in the cracked version, cuz u need a special drive which u get further in the story but not in the cracked 1. these are the only 2 unreachable ones ive come across.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by junkan Log in to see links
    M6 A3 wolverine
    H"nokk
    128MJ railgun
    amour rocket
    AMR extinctor
    fluxed matter shield
    T'yol
    Rhoda blackhole
    Yin Co. shadow ninja
    wats the m6 a3 wolverine? is it good? i found all the others but none of em have good primary weapons. which pweapon do u use? lets share dudes
    Last edited by delta038; 31-03-2009 at 05:14 PM.

3. Default

Listen people there is no way of getting past the kappa mission with the cracked version you need to buy it or wait for the full version now if there are any other questions you will from now on go to the thread GALAXY ON FIRE 2

4. Default

so will the S60V3 240x320 work well on the htc tilt?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yuugotserved Log in to see links
    so will the S60V3 240x320 work well on the htc tilt?
    Fishlabs game will not work on HTCs

6. Default

hey guys i modded gof2 so the starting ship is VoidX instead of Betty=) other ship stats have also been changed so its much more fun=) interested???

7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 9325174 Log in to see links
    hey guys i modded gof2 so the starting ship is VoidX instead of Betty=) other ship stats have also been changed so its much more fun=) interested???
    yeah sure. plz share it with us. n can u make it a lite version(957kb) so everybody can play it.

8. Default

Of course we r interested. I would restart GOF2 even though i hv 9mill in d current one i play. Too much credit n cant do anyting bout it. Its getting really boring. Zzzzzz
    Last edited by The_arbiter; 31-03-2009 at 03:46 PM.

9. Default

You are more then welcome to share ur fine piece of art.

10. Thumbs up wow dude

PLEAZE share it with us bro, i'll restart the whole thing if i have to dude. can u make the resolution 240x320 for SEk770i for me PLEAZE?
    Last edited by delta038; 31-03-2009 at 05:14 PM.