Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diarymilk21 Log in to see links
    HAI
    I NEED FILE LOCKER,IR REMOTE,DESKTOP REMOTE,FILEMAN
    AND SOME ACTION,ADVENTRE GAME. KINDLY SEN ME

ARUN
    First of all I want to ask you to delete your e-mail adress, 'cause posting e-mail adress is strictly forbbiden.Second, I will post here all your requests so I don't need e-mail adresses.And third,for what phone?By the way,is an application request thread so that game request post somewhere else.

2. Default Hope not spamming.

Hope this is not spamming but Shadow, i'm just wondering have you found a cracked version of agile messenger for nokia 5700. Actually i'm asking on behalf of a friend who doesn't have computer so i hope you can & will find it soon.

Thank you very much.

i need a calculator for my 5300 ASAP please.

4. Default

sorry if it was already requested but i tried searching and came up empty handed.

i would like to request a drink's mix software s60 3rd edition. i have a nokia 5700 xpressmusic phone.

thanks!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    i need a calculator for my 5300 ASAP please.
    What kind of calculator is ASAP? An unlock calculator or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ebangs Log in to see links
    sorry if it was already requested but i tried searching and came up empty handed.

i would like to request a drink's mix software s60 3rd edition. i have a nokia 5700 xpressmusic phone.

thanks!
    WHAT????

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by illusion589 Log in to see links
    Hope this is not spamming but Shadow, i'm just wondering have you found a cracked version of agile messenger for nokia 5700. Actually i'm asking on behalf of a friend who doesn't have computer so i hope you can & will find it soon.

Thank you very much.
    I won't consider it a spam. Well, I didn't posted it ( I didn't forget your request) 'cause I test the apps before posting theme to see if they work. And all I found haven't worked.

somebody help me find fifa09 n fifa street 3 on nokia6300

8. Default n6300 prob

does my n6300 support web browsers like UCWEB6,ON SPEED,AND MORE
    i have checked them out but it gives an error that my gprs is not active even if it is activated.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by junjian1996 Log in to see links
    somebody help me find fifa09 n fifa street 3 on nokia6300
    Read the title: Is a thread for applications, not for games requests. So post in correct sections please.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asim4u0 Log in to see links
    does my n6300 support web browsers like UCWEB6,ON SPEED,AND MORE
    i have checked them out but it gives an error that my gprs is not active even if it is activated.
    Use Opera Mini from here:Log in to see links