Default Downloads

What do you most download (Ringtone,themes,3gp,wallpapers,Games,etc.) from mobiles24.com?
    Last edited by aneeshman; 16-04-2010 at 08:13 PM.

2. Default

Last time I downloaded something was last year

i upload dont really download

I registered here to download some ringtones.... but soon I just started making my own and uploading them Now, I'm more into uploading than downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Last time I downloaded something was last year
    LOL!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

6. Default

I make wallpapers the most. I'd say I'm still new to it, I'm used to making avatars, signatures & banners more so. I don't even own a cellphone.

7. Default

Yeah you're good at it too(thanks for sorting out the snags I had with my avatar a while back)

I'm bumping this thread (which I found by searching the other pages of the lounge-which I don't usually do and probably most people don't) because I not only think it's interesting but useful for mods and admins to improve focus of site(tho they probably do have their own figures to call on ).

I occasionally d/l themes and ringtones but by far the most is games-I d/l loads at a time in one day(using all my daily limit)then once I've played through them all on my phone I'll do the same thing again.

Note:It would probably be better if this thread had a poll.

games n softwares.. But most of the times games.

I can't even remember when's the last time I downloaded something from here.

So if no-one is downloading anything, why are we still uploading?