View Poll Results: can you play music and games on your se w200i phone after downloading from this site?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes.

3 42.86%
  • no.

1 14.29%
  • can't say.

3 42.86%
  1. Question error in music and game files in this site

hi, my phone is sony ericsson w200i.i have downloaded about 10 java games and 5 mp3 ringtones from this site.when after downloading these items from my pc to my phone i haven't been able to play any of them. my phone cannot recognise or read these files.in my pc i have tried to convert those files to mp3 format but it cannot be done as my audio converter says "file error".the java games also had errors.i need some urgent help.please look into this matter and reply as soon as possible.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saurav_2011 Log in to see links
    hi, my phone is sony ericsson w200i.i have downloaded about 10 java games and 5 mp3 ringtones from this site.when after downloading these items from my pc to my phone i haven't been able to play any of them. my phone cannot recognise or read these files.in my pc i have tried to convert those files to mp3 format but it cannot be done as my audio converter says "file error".the java games also had errors.i need some urgent help.please look into this matter and reply as soon as possible.
    Maybe there was an error when u download those files.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saurav_2011 Log in to see links
    are you using a download manager?
    if you are, disable downloads by that download manager and use the internet explorer download manager.
    mobiles24 doesnt support download managers i guess...

if nothing is wrong, check that you have inserted your memorycard properly...