Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    Yea. You can change it, but only if you have the phone that is listed in the list that pops up when you want to make a new theme.
    so skins for normal media player can be created??

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    so skins for normal media player can be created??
    if you are talking about modded media skins ( pictures, coloured writing )
    for k850- c 902,905,w910 etc then yes its possible but you need another bit of software other than setc

3. Default

erm.. so after making the background thing.. etc.. then how to so call generate the theme?? only can save sia..!! T.T HOW?? HOW?? HOW?? ?0.o? teach mi.. plz.. tks!!

4. Default

erm... can liao.. btw how to make nokia de theme arh?

5. Default

I have been trying to use the website that is on the first page and I cant find the creator, can someone please tell me should the creator thing half way down the page? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_m_harper Log in to see links
    I have been trying to use the website that is on the first page and I cant find the creator, can someone please tell me should the creator thing half way down the page? thanks
    i noticed that too
    link has been changed but try this one

7. Default

I have downloaded this link and when i open it on my computer its a word document, I take it this is not right? Could someone please help me? thanks.

8. Default Where to download mp skinner

Im using k660i and i want to create a theme for myself...however,I fail to locate and download the mp skinner file which tarnish my whole theme...I really need that programme to make my theme flawless...somebody,tell me whr PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wayne5 Log in to see links
    Im using k660i and i want to create a theme for myself...however,I fail to locate and download the mp skinner file which tarnish my whole theme...I really need that programme to make my theme flawless...somebody,tell me whr PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The link in the media skin thread is not working so gooblaster i wish u upload on other website and thanks

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liakai Log in to see links
    The link in the media skin thread is not working so gooblaster i wish u upload on other website and thanks
    Sorry, that is not my thread lol.. Its odbots' thread. I just linked it for convenience's sake.
    Sorry

Eh nvm, i uploaded the media skinner to Mediafire. Great hosting website.
    heres the link. You can find it in Emil's thread too.
    Last edited by gooblaster; 06-01-2010 at 03:10 PM.