Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
  1. Default Silent Hill Mobile 2 Walkthrough [by o0Bobo0o]

Silent Hill 2 Mobile Walkthrough - Remake by o0Bobo0o

You're name is Lucas.You begin in a room with 6 lockers.Click on the sixth locker (from right) and get a nameplate with the name BILL.Exit the room,go to the left until you reach the center,then to left again and get the map from the wall.Don't enter the room yet,just go to Floor 2 and search for a room with roman numerals on the right wall.That's actually a code: 2591.
    Go back to the stairs to Floor 1 and use the code on the first door with the Code Lock.Enter the room to find a corpse on the left and take the notepad from its hands.Nothing to do here,just exit and go to the Basement.Search for Laundry Room,enter and open the washing machine's door.Click inside to get Doll.Go to Floor 1 again,in the Waiting Room.Inside you should find a bench in the middle and a kid's table on the right.Get the Wax Crayon from the table and use it on the drawing on the wall.Then draw something like this:

Doesn't matter the starting point,it's similar to the game's icon.Now you created a red portal to the Dark World.Click on the sign and the game will auto-save.Just exit the Dark Waiting Room go to the center,then right,until you find a room with the same sign on the floor,candles and a broken cage.In the lower corner of the cage is another nameplate(you can see it or not first time,depends on your screen resolution) click to get Lucas' nameplate.Now exit...[fight]...and go to the basement to the office door.You'll see a Metal Plate.Put the BILL plate between SARAH and BRAD,and the LUCAS' one down,then click the names in this order: BILL - MARIE - LUCAS.

The Office door is unlocked.In the office,there's a birdcage on the right.Put the Doll in,and get the key from the birdcage slot(click on the lower part of the birdcage).Now,go to Floor 2,and search for a room that has a First-aid kit on the chair.Get it,then return to Floor 1 in the room with the Dark World sign.Click on it to return to Normal World,then go to the Locker Room,where the game started.Use the Small Key you got from the cage,on the fourth locker.Open it and observe that it's...empty.Now,go back to the red sign,return to Dark World and search for the room with candles and broken cage(where you got the nameplate).You'll see that the locker is opened,and dead fetuses were pulled out(that's why the dialogue said 'I hear screams').Look at the fetuses,for a dialogue with Karen.She sais to meet her in the office.Go to the basement in office,and you'll find Karen sitting there.Talk,then use the steel pipe on her head.After Karen is dead,the chapter will end.

Now you are Vincent,another character that came to help.Go in the basement,and enter in the office.On the left wall,hangs the Surgery key.Take it then open the drawer to get Prescription.Exit,and go to the room with the red symbol.It's locked,but get the map from the wall.Then go to the elevator and select Floor 2,and use the surgery key on the first room that you see.Inside,you will find a dead body with a Scapel in its feet.Get the Scapel,then exit.Look to the map,and go to the second room with the bed.The mattress looks a bit torn up,so use the Scapel on it to get a quarter.Now return to Floor 1 and enter the room with the symbol.Look on the left and click on the chair,to get Chair leg.Return to Dark World,and go to Floor 2.Enter the first room,from the corner.You should find a chair with Sticky Mess.Use the Scapel on Quarter to get it,then use the Chair leg on the sticky mess to get sticky chair leg.You are don here,but you can go to the other rooms to find some ammunition and First-aid kit.Return to Floor 1 and search for a painting on the wall(Evil Object).Use the scapel on it,then use the hand icon to click the buttons: right-up-right-up-right-up-right-up-right-up,to create a staircase like this:

You opened a door,but in Normal World.Now look to the map and go to the room with the Bookcase.Inside you should find a meat ganging from the roof.Vincent asks himself if there's a way to bring it down.Equip your pistol,and aim to the top until the icon is red.Shoot and the meat will fall.Use the Scapel on meat to get Filing Cabinet Key.You're done with this room,now return to Normal World via red symbol.Go to the room with burned corpse(where you got the Notepad).In the middle,is a Drain.Use the Sticky Chair Leg on drain to get another quarter.You're done with this room too,now go out and search for a room that's in front of the elevator(it was locked).When you click on it a dialogue appears "So the staircase did the trick?".Once you're inside,look to the left and use the Filing cabinet key on the drawer to unlock and get an X-Ray plate,then open the drawer of the desk to get another quarter.Exit,go to Floor 2 and search for a Vending Machine.Use all the 4 quarters,and click the red button to get Wallet.In your inventory(press *) look at the Wallet,to get a piece of paper.On the same floor,go back until you see a door in front of elevator.Enter and you should find yourself in the room with the corpse where you got the Scapel.Use the X-Ray plate on the Lightbox that's on the wall.Vincent sais that there's something to do with the body.Use the Scapel on the dead body's chest,to get Bronze Key.Now,go to a locked door wich containt 2 locks and a Code lock.Enter this code on the keylock: 21536.Then use the Bronze key on the bronze lock.Now you got to find that last Iron Key...The voice said 'Downstairs...'
    Go to Dark World,in the basement.Then go to the Office,and a dialogue shall stop you.There's a face on the wall.It's Lucas,who disappeared after he killed Karen.After the dialogue,equip your pistol and shoot him(where the pointer shows-in different places).That should take all your ammo.After the face disappears,you should see a small key on the ground.Take the Iron Key and return to the door in Normal World.Use it on the Iron Lock,enter the door.
    --(To Be Continued...)--

================================================== ========
    Hope this is helpful guys.I think there's going to be a Silent Hill Mobile 3 lol
    I'm waiting,this part was great...Also,I played it with sound,and the music scared me sometimes,especially when you go to Normal World-Dark World.

maybe you must move thread in review game or another..not here

3. Default

...umm,but this is a walkthrough,not a review lol.
    And I don't know where else to move it so...

4. Default silent hill walkthrough

Excellent walkthrough!,and don't take any notice of these put it somewhere else paparonis,this is a games thread and this is a GAME walkthrough.I for one needed this walkthrough badly.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Bobo0o Log in to see links
    Silent Hill 2 Mobile Walkthrough - Remake by o0Bobo0o

You're name is Lucas.You begin in a room with 6 lockers.Click on the sixth locker (from right) and get a nameplate with the name BILL.Exit the room,go to the left until you reach the center,then to left again and get the map from the wall.Don't enter the room yet,just go to Floor 2 and search for a room with roman numerals on the right wall.That's actually a code: 2591.
    Go back to the stairs to Floor 1 and use the code on the first door with the Code Lock.Enter the room to find a corpse on the left and take the notepad from its hands.Nothing to do here,just exit and go to the Basement.Search for Laundry Room,enter and open the washing machine's door.Click inside to get Doll.Go to Floor 1 again,in the Waiting Room.Inside you should find a bench in the middle and a kid's table on the right.Get the Wax Crayon from the table and use it on the drawing on the wall.Then draw something like this:

Doesn't matter the starting point,it's similar to the game's icon.Now you created a red portal to the Dark World.Click on the sign and the game will auto-save.Just exit the Dark Waiting Room go to the center,then right,until you find a room with the same sign on the floor,candles and a broken cage.In the lower corner of the cage is another nameplate(you can see it or not first time,depends on your screen resolution) click to get Lucas' nameplate.Now exit...[fight]...and go to the basement to the office door.You'll see a Metal Plate.Put the BILL plate between SARAH and BRAD,and the LUCAS' one down,then click the names in this order: BILL - MARIE - LUCAS.

The Office door is unlocked.In the office,there's a birdcage on the right.Put the Doll in,and get the key from the birdcage slot(click on the lower part of the birdcage).Now,go to Floor 2,and search for a room that has a First-aid kit on the chair.Get it,then return to Floor 1 in the room with the Dark World sign.Click on it to return to Normal World,then go to the Locker Room,where the game started.Use the Small Key you got from the cage,on the fourth locker.Open it and observe that it's...empty.Now,go back to the red sign,return to Dark World and search for the room with candles and broken cage(where you got the nameplate).You'll see that the locker is opened,and dead fetuses were pulled out(that's why the dialogue said 'I hear screams').Look at the fetuses,for a dialogue with Karen.She sais to meet her in the office.Go to the basement in office,and you'll find Karen sitting there.Talk,then use the steel pipe on her head.After Karen is dead,the chapter will end.

Now you are Vincent,another character that came to help.Go in the basement,and enter in the office.On the left wall,hangs the Surgery key.Take it then open the drawer to get Prescription.Exit,and go to the room with the red symbol.It's locked,but get the map from the wall.Then go to the elevator and select Floor 2,and use the surgery key on the first room that you see.Inside,you will find a dead body with a Scapel in its feet.Get the Scapel,then exit.Look to the map,and go to the second room with the bed.The mattress looks a bit torn up,so use the Scapel on it to get a quarter.Now return to Floor 1 and enter the room with the symbol.Look on the left and click on the chair,to get Chair leg.Return to Dark World,and go to Floor 2.Enter the first room,from the corner.You should find a chair with Sticky Mess.Use the Scapel on Quarter to get it,then use the Chair leg on the sticky mess to get sticky chair leg.You are don here,but you can go to the other rooms to find some ammunition and First-aid kit.Return to Floor 1 and search for a painting on the wall(Evil Object).Use the scapel on it,then use the hand icon to click the buttons: right-up-right-up-right-up-right-up-right-up,to create a staircase like this:

You opened a door,but in Normal World.Now look to the map and go to the room with the Bookcase.Inside you should find a meat ganging from the roof.Vincent asks himself if there's a way to bring it down.Equip your pistol,and aim to the top until the icon is red.Shoot and the meat will fall.Use the Scapel on meat to get Filing Cabinet Key.You're done with this room,now return to Normal World via red symbol.Go to the room with burned corpse(where you got the Notepad).In the middle,is a Drain.Use the Sticky Chair Leg on drain to get another quarter.You're done with this room too,now go out and search for a room that's in front of the elevator(it was locked).When you click on it a dialogue appears "So the staircase did the trick?".Once you're inside,look to the left and use the Filing cabinet key on the drawer to unlock and get an X-Ray plate,then open the drawer of the desk to get another quarter.Exit,go to Floor 2 and search for a Vending Machine.Use all the 4 quarters,and click the red button to get Wallet.In your inventory(press *) look at the Wallet,to get a piece of paper.On the same floor,go back until you see a door in front of elevator.Enter and you should find yourself in the room with the corpse where you got the Scapel.Use the X-Ray plate on the Lightbox that's on the wall.Vincent sais that there's something to do with the body.Use the Scapel on the dead body's chest,to get Bronze Key.Now,go to a locked door wich containt 2 locks and a Code lock.Enter this code on the keylock: 21536.Then use the Bronze key on the bronze lock.Now you got to find that last Iron Key...The voice said 'Downstairs...'
    Go to Dark World,in the basement.Then go to the Office,and a dialogue shall stop you.There's a face on the wall.It's Lucas,who disappeared after he killed Karen.After the dialogue,equip your pistol and shoot him(where the pointer shows-in different places).That should take all your ammo.After the face disappears,you should see a small key on the ground.Take the Iron Key and return to the door in Normal World.Use it on the Iron Lock,enter the door.
    --(To Be Continued...)--

================================================== ========
    Hope this is helpful guys.I think there's going to be a Silent Hill Mobile 3 lol
    I'm waiting,this part was great...Also,I played it with sound,and the music scared me sometimes,especially when you go to Normal World-Dark World.
    almost same walkthrough has been posted i think this thread should be closed

6. Default

No cause this is acually readable.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ucoxz Log in to see links
    maybe you must move thread in review game or another..not here
    Impossible...

Only me and Outlaw can make threads there

Plus this isn't a review

8. Default

can someone please post the walkthrough of Silent Hill 1 as well? n does anyone know when Silent Hill 3 is coming out??? thanks already!
    Last edited by GamerGal; 24-10-2008 at 04:11 PM.

9. Default

Try this

You start at the lobby, there's an uncomfortable bench along the left wall, a
    sign with the orphanage motto above it. Straight ahead is a dead plant and a
    MAP on the wall. Along the right wall is a bookshelf. Exits are straight
    ahead and to the right. Pick up the map, you now have a map to the whole
    building. Go FORWARD. This is the office, there's a wardrobe to the left,
    desk ahead, a picture on the wall above and a file cabinet in the right corner.
    You can open the wardrobe but there's nothing inside that you need. Removing
    the picture from the wall reveals a safe but you can't open this yet. Open the
    file cabinet to get the compass. I never used the compass, prefering to treat
    each screen as left, right, forward and back.

Go BACK out of the room, LEFT to a hallway, LEFT again to trigger a strange
    voice . There's a door to the right that leads to the kitchen. There's a
    cabinet to the left that's locked for now. On the table is a candlestick with
    a strange candle, pick up the candle. Make sure you hi-light the candle itself
    to pick it up, that can be a fiddly one on small screens. Leave the room. Go
    FORWARD down the hallway, you'll come to a grandfather clock and a door to
    the right that doesn't open. Look at the clock for a simple puzzle. You
    simply have to press five buttons on the face in the right order. I'm not sure
    if this is random but I did it 5,6,2,12,9. This triggers a little conversation
    and a hole in the wall. Go through, then LEFT, FORWARD (this door is stuck),
    LEFT (ignore these two doors for now), FORWARD. You're faced with a a doorway
    leading to the basement and one leading upstairs. Go upstairs then FORWARD,
    FORWARD, RIGHT, FORWARD. Enter the door.

You'll get a little conversation with Karen and be left with a dingy bathroom.
    If you think this bathroom's bad wait till you see later on! There's some
    lovely teeth in the sink which serve no other purpose than to make you cringe.
    Open the left cubicle and fish around in the toilet for the tongs. Leave the
    bathroom. RIGHT, then enter the room on the left. This is your old bedroom.
    Search all three drawers at the back for bullets, first aid kits and a lighter.
    You can come back to the bedrooms during the game for more bullets and first
    aid kits. Leave the bedroom. Going further down the hallway leds to two more
    bedrooms and a locked door, none of which we need at the moment so lets go back
    to the kitchen.

Go BACK 7 times or till you see the two doors on either side of the hall. Go
    LEFT, into the kitchen. After all that walking around here we can actually do
    something. Open the oven door and use the lighter inside. Use the candle with
    the pot. Close the oven door (this bit had me stumped for ages). This will
    have melted the candle revealing an item hidden inside. Use the tongs with the
    pot to recieve a small key. What might this key be for? That's right, time to
    trek back up to the bathroom, I'm sure you can find the way this time. It's on
    the top right corner of the 2nd floor map. Okay, back in the bathroom, use the
    key with the padlock and open the door. Not as bad as you thought, only a
    pattern drawn with blood. It's a portal and you need to examine - not touch -
    it to use it.

You're now in a more sinister version the world that I'll now refer to as the
    bloody world. I told you this bathroom was worse. Nothing you can do in here
    for now so back out. Go RIGHT (ignore stuck door on left), FORWARD. There's
    nothing in the bedroom to your left so enter the one FORWARDS. You'll need to
    use your lighter to see and when you'll do you'll be faced with your first
    enemy. Equip your gun and make sure the cursor is red when you shoot. This
    monster is easy going and should only need 2 shots. Afterwards, pick up the
    crank on the floor. Leave the room. The layout of the building hasn't changed
    so back all the way up till you're downstairs. There's still no need for the
    basement, the doors are boarded up down there. Go BACK, there's a boarded up
    door on the right and an interesting door on the left with 2 holes in it. This
    must remain a mystery for a little longer so back we go again till we come
    across another monster. Remember you can die in this game so keep your health
    topped up and save sometimes. After the monster keep going back till you get
    to a really gross looking room.

This is actually the lobby from the start. After you're done creeping yourself
    out use the crank in the hole in the wall and then turn it to open the office
    door. Go FORWARDS into the office, this is another nice little room to get
    creeped out in so make sure you read it all The important part is the
    riddle on the wall, Ben will automatically make a note of it which you can look
    at at any time so no need to write it down. Now it's time to trek all the way
    back to the bathroom again! Once there, examine the bloody portal to get to
    the normal world.

And it's back downstairs to the office. The poem from the wall is actually
    instructions for opening the safe, this took me AGES to work out so when I did
    I thought it was pretty clever. If you're not interested in how it works then
    skip this paragraph and I'll tell you which buttons to press. Still here?
    Take a look at your notepad, the riddle tells you that twisting means left and
    turning means right. So starting at the left of the safe's buttons: Right six,
    Left two, Right one, Left two. Ignore the last instruction as as the riddle
    says, it's too late. I made the mistake at first of resetting each time and
    going back to the end but no, you stay were you were.

The simple version: numbering each button from 1-6 starting from the left press
    6,4,5,3. Then open the handle to recieve the nurse's letter. After reading it
    you're instructed to the shower room. It's time to finally visit the basement,
    you find out Karen is locked in the door to the right but you can't open it so
    have no choice but to meet your fate behind the door on the left.

************************************************** *****************************
    B - MOON
    ************************************************** *****************************

It appears that we're starting from the beginning with a character called Moon.
    Took me a while to realise this character is actually a woman. She wants a
    map, Ben had a map and the last place we saw him was the shower room in the
    basement. So let's head there!

Once in the shower room, search Ben's bag for goodies including the map. The
    voice mentions a cabinet, it means the locked one in the dining room so we need
    to find a key. We need the bloody world so go stare at the portal in the
    bathroom and head for where the kitchen should be in the bloody world. From
    the bathroom this means going back till you get downstairs and then back again
    till you see one door on the right of the hallway. Before you enter it might
    be a good idea to save and/or use a first aid kit if you're on less than 5
    bars. After the monster check out the left hand wall to get a key. (Remember
    to actually pick up the key from the head of the "girl shape" unlike me who
    just looked at it and had to come all the way back again.) Leave the room and
    head FORWARDS all the way to the bathroom again, view the portal and then BACK
    to the dining room in the normal world. I tell you, if this game had instant
    warps to each room it'd only be 5 minutes long.

Once in the dining room, use the key with the cabinet to recieve a first aid
    kit and a pair of scissors. Leave the room, go FORWARDS to find the clock
    blocking the way again. This is the same puzzle as before but this time you
    lose health for getting it wrong AND for taking a long time so it's a good idea
    to save before trying. As I said before I'm not sure if it's random but for me
    this one was 5,2,6,12,9. Go FORWARD through the hole and keep following the
    hallway till you get upstairs, then go FORWARD, FORWARD, RIGHT, FORWARD, RIGHT.
    Enter the bedroom on the left. Use the scissors with the red shoes. Tying
    shoelaces together was apparently a prank they used to play when they were
    kids. The voice instructs you back to the bloody world so leave the room and
    go back once and enter the bathroom.

Head for the same bedroom in the bloody world (for once it's not far to go).
    Use your lighter over the bottom left to find a key on the bed. This is for
    the classroom which we've not seen yet. Go back to the bathroom, to the normal
    world. Leave the bathroom and go RIGHT, FORWARD, then FORWARD into the bedroom
    at the end. Examine the bottom right bed to get a piece of homework. This is a
    good time to get bullets from the drawer as well. Then leave the room. Go
    RIGHT to the end of the hallway. Use the key with the door to enter the
    classroom. In the Classroom pick up the chalk that's infront of the blackboard
    to the right. Use the chalk with the blackboard, the writing is the homework
    you picked up and the missing word is "dedit". When this is complete you're
    instructed back to the bloody world so go do as you're told. Go to the
    classroom in this world, there's only one desk here that once had someone's
    hand nailed to it, which is nice. Pick up the note on the floor and read it,
    looks like a suicide note. Go back to the bathroom to finish Moon's chapter.

10. Default

C - KAREN

Now you get to play as Karen, the woman that Ben speaks to during his chapter.
    This is quite cool as you can imagine Ben walking around doing his part of the
    game while you're stuck in this initial room.

You start locked in a room, to the left and right some shelves, on the back
    wall a vent and a cupboard and on the floor some comfy sacks. If you like you
    can talk to the vent to repeat the earlier conversation with Ben. Examine the
    open part of the cupboard to find a screwdriver. Use the sacks to take a nap.
    After some voices, a noise wakes you up, all you can do is leave the room to
    find you were locked in the room in the basement opposite the shower room.
    Ben's corpse is still in the shower room but there's no need at all to go in
    there so go BACK up the stairs. Then FORWARD up to the 2nd floor and continue
    along to the bathroom.

Enter the bloody world. It's even bloodier in here now. Moon's corpse isn't
    here but her bag is so search that. The left toilet block is open now so
    search the toilet for a crescent moon shaped stone tablet. This is for the
    funny door downstairs, we need another one as well before we can use it. So
    leave the bathroom and go BACK all the way till you get to the disgusting lobby
    downstairs. Prepare yourself before you go into the office as there's a
    monster in there. These monsters are meant to be deformed children actually.
    The other stone tablet you need is stuck in the wall of the office. Use the
    screwdriver to prise it out. Now head down the hallway again till you get to
    the door with the two holes in it. Use the stone tablets with the door and
    open it.

I thought this tree thing was a monster at first but it's just a nice little
    decoration with kids heads growing from it. Pick up the drawing on the bench
    at the back. Leave the room, go FORWARDS, upstairs then FORWARDS all the way to
    the end of the hall. Try to open the door on the right to get the puzzle. The
    drawing is the clue for this lock, the people are the "sticks" and the sun
    and moon are the buttons. You have to match the colour of the buttons so the
    left is green and the right is red, to change them just press them. Then the
    people must be in height order and the right way up. The 4th stick is the
    smallest, then the 1st, then 2nd, the 3rd must be upside down. To change them
    you have to swap one with another. When you've got it right it'll tell you the
    door is open. Make sure you have bullets and health and go RIGHT into the
    door. There's one monster to kill, some conversations and...

...to be continued.

5 - ITEM LIST

MAP
    Back wall of lobby.

COMPASS
    File cabinet in office.

CANDLE
    In candlestick holder on dining room table.

TONGS
    Left toilet in bathroom.

BULLETS
    Drawers in bedrooms.

FIRST AID KITS
    Drawers in bedrooms.

LIGHTER
    3rd drawer in 1st bedroom.

TOILET CUBICLE KEY
    Hidden inside candle. Light the oven with the LIGHTER, and close the oven
    door, melt the candle in the pot. Use the TONGS to remove the key.

CRANK
    2nd bedroom in bloody world.

NURSE'S LETTER
    Safe in office. Use the riddle on the bloody world's office wall to open.

BEN'S STUFF
    Shower room.

CABINET KEY
    "head" of contoured wall, dining room in bloody world.

SCISSORS
    Dining room cabinet.

CLASSROOM KEY
    1st bedroom in bloody world. USE the scissors in the normal world to cut the
    laces of the red shoes.

HOMEWORK
    2nd bedroom in normal world, once playing as Moon.

CHALK
    In front of blackboard in classroom.

SCREWDRIVER
    Cupboard in storeroom, basement.

CRESCENT MOON STONE TABLET
    Left Toilet in bathroom, once playing as Karen.

SUN STONE TABLET
    Back wall of office. Use the SCREWDRIVER to prise it out.

DRAWING
    Kitchen, bloody world.

6 - FAQ

This contains questions I had while playing the game and others I thought may
    come up. I've answered the first questions with a hint at first and then the
    direct answer a few blank lines underneath. The rest were more a simple
    question and answer affair. I'll come back and update this section if I find
    out people are having trouble with other parts of the game. This FAQ assumes
    you know that you will be playing as 3 characters during the game.

Question list (you can search the numbers):

#01 I've put the candle in the pot but it won't melt enough?
    #02 How do I open the safe?
    #03 I have the riddle but still can't open the safe.
    #04 What do I do with that hole/circle in the office in the bloody world?
    #05 I've got the sun shaped stone tablet but can't find the next one.
    #06 How do I get Ben to Karen?
    #07 Why can't I pick up the red shoes?
    #08 Does the hole/circle in the office have anything to do with the safe?
    #09 Why can't I pick up the homework?
    #10 What does the doll do?

#01 I've put the candle in the pot but it won't melt enough?

Hint - Examine carefully everything you can do with the oven.

Answer- You need to close the oven door, this totally passed me by as
    it's such a small little area to hilight.

#02 How do I open the safe?

Hint - You need something Ben writes down from the bloody world.

Answer- The writing on the wall in the bloody world's office is the
    combination to the safe.

#03 I have the riddle but still can't open the safe.

Hint - Apply what the directions in the poem literally to the buttons
    on the safe.

Answer- The riddle tells you that twisting means left and turning
    means right. So starting at the left of the safe's buttons:
    Right six, Left two, Right one, Left two. Ignore the last
    instruction as as the riddle says, it's too late. I made the
    mistake at first of resetting each time and going back to the
    end but no, you stay were you were. "Never stopping" I think it
    says. In simple terms, press 6,4,5,3.

#04 What do I do with that hole/circle in the office in the bloody world?

Hint - If you're Ben or Moon, don't worry. If you're Karen then you
    need something long and thin, if you don't have something like
    this then search somewhere the other two couldn't have looked.

Answer- You need the SCREWDRIVER from the cupboard in the room she
    starts from.

#05 I've got the sun shaped stone tablet but can't find the next one.

Hint - Check the bathroom, is there anywhere that's been opened up to
    you?

Answer- It's in the left toilet.

#06 How do I get Ben to Karen?

You can't. The nearest you get is outside the door.

#07 Why can't I pick up the red shoes?

Even though they're by Ben's bed they're nothing to do with him, wait
    till a bit later in the game.

#08 Does the hole/circle in the office have anything to do with the safe?

No, nothing. This is what I thought the writing was about but they're
    two seperate puzzles.

#09 Why can't I pick up the homework?

Examine the bed instead of directly trying to pick up the piece of
    paper.

#10 What does the doll do?

Nothing as far as I know, each character has a different comment to
    make on it but that's all. I'm hoping for more doll related horror in
    a future game.

THE END