Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
  1. Default

can i thank u enough??? ur awesome!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    does anyone know when Silent Hill 3 is coming out??? thanks already!
    are you talking about Silent Hill Mobile 3 ? lol...I just taught that'll be released,cause the ending of this part is weird.

Also,my mobile is broken now.But I seriously am happy cause I finished Silent Hill Mobile 2 on it before

3. Default

tnx to you, i was able to finish the game

4. Default

hi.. now im in meat room but i cnt shoot the meat down T-T

Pls HElP me ( n i saved the game after the bullet is emtpy too)

5. Default

Well... right now im stuck in meat room . i cnt shoot it down..pls tell me clearly how too shoot it T-T (also i use my bullt emtpy n saved game already T-T wt can i do) Pls help me

6. Default

Shoot the chain it hangs from

7. Default

heehee finally finished !! Thx u

8. Default Konami SILENT HILL 2 S60 v2 176x208 J2ME By OnurBaba

Silent Hill is again covered by darkness. Reveal a mystery and find out, what brings Lucas and Vincent to this horrible city. You will be scared.

New Silent Hill reaches our mobile world. Finally, we can discover darkness, which decends to this angry place. Who do not know, Silent Hill Mobile 2 is click & point adventure, but you do not have to be scared, that you will get bored, because second part of famous Silent Hill offers more experience and tension, than either of the horror mobile game.

The game casts you in the role of Lucas and Vincent. One fine day you wake up on a hospital bed. A mysterious voice starts to whisper first pieces of story. Japanase scenarists got a space for their twisted thoughts. During adventure plenty of unanswered questions will start up, which you will try to reveal. Short whiles of nightmares take turns with the world of wrathful monsters. Yes, Silent Hill Mobile 2 have its own action view. I must admit, that action concept belongs to the lighter events.

A background of nightmarish hospital is totally gloomy and frissen runs over you from anything, what you see. White walls, dark extensive corridors terrific you at each end. Pictures and crazy images of pacients best apposite atmosphere of Silent Hill Mobile 2. In one of the room you will find paintings of child in the cage, in others you will think about questions, what has happened.
    The story takes place in two paralel worlds of main characters Lucas and Vincent. In the darker world you will be attacked by disgusting monsters, which you will kill by your weapon. Both of them are full of interesting puzzles. The solving of logically puzzles is sometimes harder, than you might except. Some of them are easy. Sometimes, Silent Hill world is illusive, when you drift around and you can not find right door. Ghostly music provides true atmosphere of this horror genre.

Despite of less innovation, new Silent Hill brings first-rate script combined with nice interiers of hospital and much more !

Download:

[Dead links removed]

S60 v2 176x208 J2ME

By OnurBaba

9. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    After the introduction of the game show up in the living room cabinets (lockers) to your right from the last cabinet take the plate BILL now exit the room and tour the rooms identifie which of the walls has the map, then look at the painting on the wall opposite .
    Remember the phrase "Stairway to Heaven", will now go to the second floor, and find a Roman numeral on the wall the code is:2591, use it in the door of the first floor that has lock code, once inside you will find a notepad in the body, it says that you have to paint it red, now on the same floor go to the waiting room on your right you will find a small table for children take the Red Crayon (or red wax pencil) and use it on the picture to the right wall, now you have to paint certain key points like this:

Attachment 17146

Now you have a red mark on the wall.This takes you back to the Dark World.Remember well because it is very important, BEFORE going to go to the dark world,find the basement laundry room.Open the door of the washing machine and take the doll.Return to the waiting room where the red symbol is, in the dark World explore all floors .On the first floor in what was the fourth cabinet, you will find the signal in candles,a cage broken and some cabinets,check in the lower right corner of the cage,there is a nameplate with the name Lucas,take it.Now go to the basement and find the office of Karen.You will notice that there is a panel of plates,use the Lucas and Bill nameplates.You put the 2 plates into the panel and you press the three middle like this:

Attachment 17147

You will gain access to that room, inside it there is a cage in, put the doll inside the cage and a small compartment below the cage will open, take the key, now go to the second floor and go to the patient rooms you will find a coin glued to a green substance, just remember where it is.Note If you come back to you and salts and always will be so is if you need it a lot, now is the key to the cage WORLD NORMAL and go to Room Cabinets points out that the lock is in the first cabinet of right.Open it with the key of the cage, after the words of Karen, now sees the Fourth of cabinets but the Dark World, you will find Fetuses pulled.Look at them and then Karen will tell you that you go to her office in the Dark World.You will see Karen sitting there just use the steel pipe as a weapon to kill Karen(you have to cut her head).

Now you are Vincet another more involved in this case, if the Czech doors at the entrance to the waiting room (red symbol) really a dialogue can not go yet, now go to the office of Karen's basement really is dead, now the Czech Key to this hanging on the left, take it, now opens the bottom drawer of the desk where he took the key, you will find a recipe you can read it but need to finally go to the second floor and uses the key to the OR, and falls, you will find a body, takes the Knife in the leg, get out of the fourth and searches the same floor, a bed with a ripping, use the Knife and take a coin, now returns to the waiting room (red symbol), Czech second chair take the leg of her, and see the world Dark, and returns to the second floor and go to the room where the currency was stuck, use the Knife to take off, second currency, now uses the leg of the chair with the green substance, now becomes sticky, you can go for the kit and ammunition that are in another room, now go to the first floor is what was the table, now is pure skin and blood, the Knife and you make something like this "draw":

Attachment 17148

After that it will tell you that a door was opened, that door is the doctor that was closed in front of the elevator on the first floor but World NORMAL, still in the world DARK go to find a room where meat hanging and moving with the gun (1 key) shoots to the network (remember to have its sights before firing red) meat fall to the ground, Usa Knife odtendras and a key archivist, now returns to the World Normal, Find the room with a code, now in the sink that this front will notice that there is a currency, using the leg of the chair will get sticky and the Third currency, now sees the fourth Medico (this in front of the elevator) opened the drawer of the desk on the right will get the fourth currency, now uses the key to the archivist at the archivist of the Left, take a picture, now with the four coins go up to the second floor, find the machine dispatcher, using the coins and pressed the red button, you get a portfolio, look at the portfolio to get a piece of paper, now go to the OR room and uses the X-ray in light projector will tell you that there is something to do with the body , Uses the Knife in the body, give you a key to Copper, now down to the first floor looking for the door locks with three different, now uses the key copper and now we must decifrar the digital code, for that is the recipe and piece of paper of the Wallet.

Use the following code: 21536

Now the voice will tell you to go to the basement but in the dark world,so go there.

NOTE: PART OF THE FINAL GAME: Go For medical kits and ammunition in the rooms on the second floor (Dark world) because you will need them.

Look at the Lower Basement and the Office of Karen and that really calls you a face on the wall, and then you must shoot that face(It's Lucas)
    times to kill it.

After killing Luke, you take the final Key, return to the normal world, and use the key in the lock of iron, open the door and enjoy the DIALOGUE.

END OF THE GAME

It's not a very good walkthrough,but i think it will help some people!
    i'm draw the evil object with your picture , but nothing happened . what must i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by ananda64n35h4 Log in to see links
    i'm draw the evil object with your picture , but nothing happened . what must i do ?
    You must draw this picture:1.jpg

After this your character in the game will hear a "click"!