Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Actually there's a lot of stores near my house that says that they can make your phone's camera capture seethrough images. But you need to go to the store and have the camera extension planted inside you phone. I've tried it once, you can really see through people's clothes. Butthe downside is you'll lose your phone's warranty.

2. Default

how come when i installed the x-ray app, i can get into it but when i go "start x-ray" all i get is a black screen?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mahdidaman Log in to see links
    Hey guys... I was watching T.V when I saw two ads about these applications.

The first one was like a camera type thingy where you can see someone's body. Like seeing through they clothes. Im not a pervert or anything but it looked so cool!

And the second one was like an X-Ray thingy.. Where you can see their bones etc..

IF these apps are possible can I please have the download links for them.

Thanks!
    I saw the X-RAY one before on the net . It is very fake . It is just like a video and you will have to follow the movement if u wanna trick others . Its quite dumb .

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joannence Log in to see links
    I saw the X-RAY one before on the net . It is very fake . It is just like a video and you will have to follow the movement if u wanna trick others . Its quite dumb .

correct! that was what i was about to say when I read the first post of this thread. LOL! Its NOT real. Its a video. Just like the magic coin trick where the coin moves in your phone.

X rays. It requires a source emitting x rays through one side of the object and a receiver reading it from the other side. like ...

(left) x ray --> X --> reciever(right)

so its not possible =) maybe ultrasound or something might work XD

5. Default

I've seen those adds to..I had the x-ray app, but I think I chucked it, cos it bored me quite fast I'll have a look if i've still got it

6. Default

I found it all the junk i've got on my pc
    For the people who want to fool their friends..
    It's 240x320 size, it works on my N96, SE phones with the same screen res might work aswell
    I don't have any other sizes of it

x-rayscanner 240x320.jar