View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 690 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1905906406806886896906916927007407901190 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 15336

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow3 Log in to see links
    I have tested this and I think is the true version.
    its fake too
    look http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...ious#post60384
    and its not even from ea

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    its fake too
    look http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...ious#post60384
    and its not even from ea
    Unfortunately for us you're right.I will continue my searching.

3. Default

Hey,do you have the screenshots from the original NFS U 3D?

Hey,do you have the screenshots from the original NFS U 3D?
    here they are
    Attachment 14028Attachment 14029
    Attachment 14030Attachment 14031
    Attachment 14032
    Last edited by t-mac2008; 11-09-2010 at 02:43 PM.

5. Default

Wow!It looks great.One more reason to find this quickly.

Wow!It looks great.One more reason to find this quickly.
    when you read review it gets even better

Default Nfs : U2

NFSUG2 MOBILE:

Discover the living, breathing world of tuner culture in Need for Speed™ Underground 2, the sequel to the bestselling racing game of 2003, specially tuned for the mobile market.

Taking place in a free-roaming city with three distinct districts, Need for Speed Underground 2 delivers an immersive game world that lets you go where you want, when you want. As players explore the city, they'll encounter rival racers who will school them in the ways of the underground and tip them off to the hottest racing spots in town.

Deep performance tuning allows gamers to fine-tune their ride's handling and performance, while hundreds of visual customizations guarantee players can create their own personalized, totally unique car.

All-new game modes join Circuit and Drag events to add depth and variety, pushing car and driver to the limit, while a dozen cars and aftermarket parts from the biggest names in the business make Need for Speed Underground 2 the deepest, most authentic tuner experience available on mobile.

Key Features

Free-Roaming City: Explore a city divided into three distinct neighborhoods, each loaded with unique tracks. With non-linear gameplay and random experiences, this is a world that rewards the adventurous.

Make a Name for Yourself: Players can win money for modifications, and they can earn the type of street cred that could lead to sponsorships. As they advance they'll be clued in to where they can buy the hottest upgrades or enter the most elite street events.

New Gameplay Modes: Three new gameplay modes exclusive to mobile-Lap Knockout, URL, and Sprint Races-join the original Circuit and Drag race modes. Gamers are challenged to hone their skills in a number of driving disciplines.

Performance Tuning: Players can tune their car's performance with genuine licensed after-market upgrades. The money they earn from racing can buy upgrades for top speed, acceleration, handling, and nitrous.

The Hottest Cars: A dozen of the most sought-after tuner cars are available from the hottest manufacturers-including Nissan Motor Co., Toyota, Mitsubishi Motors, and more.

Visual Customization: Players can upgrade their cars with thousands of customization combinations. Featuring spoilers, neon, roof scoops, hoods, rims, and more. If you can trick it out in real life, you can trick it out in Need for Speed Underground 2.

Environmental Variety: Each of the districts in the game features a unique look and feel. Road surfaces, weather effects, and environmental hazards will keep gamers on their toes as they race from dusk 'til dawn.

Get Connected: Need for Speed Underground 2 for mobile lets players download tracks and cars and race head-to-head against other gamers. Players can even check out each other's leaderboard standing, cash, reputation, car value, and other vital stats.

i already posted similiar game from gameloft nitro street racing 3d here in this thread

9. Talking

HI again. Sorry abt dis but that is in japanese language which i
    hardly understand. Can u find any other versions
    (in eng. please & for 240x320).
    Hopefully i not 2 annoying.... Btw, thanx for finding
    that game... heheheheheh.......

Quote Originally Posted by illusion589 Log in to see links
    HI again. Sorry abt dis but that is in japanese language which i
    hardly understand. Can u find any other versions
    (in eng. please & for 240x320).
    Hopefully i not 2 annoying.... Btw, thanx for finding
    that game... heheheheheh.......