View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 640 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1405405906306386396406416426506907401140 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 15336
  1. Wink Thanks!!!

hey thanks t-mac, for larry suit and Lament Island, L.I. isn't completely english, but its fab!!! +rep for u

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    hey thanks t-mac, for larry suit and Lament Island, L.I. isn't completely english, but its fab!!! +rep for u
    no problem

3. Default 240x320 miami nights i nid it...

240x320 miami nights i nid it... for Nokia5310 thnx in advance

i'm going to post it in my thread

5. Default

thnx man... be sure it is not SE... coz i always find SE version... thnx.. oh pls post the page of it in ur thread...

Default Miami Nights: Single In The City

Living the Jetsetter's life in Miami
    Attachment 13300
    Attachment 13297Attachment 13298
    Attachment 13299Attachment 13296

Miami Nights: Single In The City screenshot on mobile phone
    Fans of "sims" type games all loved the mobile game “New York Nights”. Now, Miami Nights, the follow up to that game is out on and major improvements have been made! But is it enough to make gamers gasp in awe?

Gameplay of Miami Nights is pretty fantastic. You start off customizing your character, choosing your dream ambition, and off you go into the night life of Miami! You get to choose who you want to hang out with, how many partners you would like to have, and even decide your personality! Are you an extremely cultured person, or perhaps more of the charmer? You can even choose a combination of both if you plan you character’s development wisely, and go out into the world and steal and break a few hearts or two. Another definite plus for Miami Nights is that the people you meet out in the streets are always different, and are always of random character! Some might be the kind of person you’d want to bring home to meet your parents, while others are the kind that would perhaps palm you off after the very first night. On the other hand, some are the kind that you would want to palm off on the first night. At the same time however, you would want to make as many friends as possible, as they will often give you new clothing to further customize your character!

However, there are a few minus points regarding the gameplay as well. For example, regardless of what ambition or dream you choose, you’ll find out the outcome is generally the same, and the same goes for the objectives mostly. Also, Gameloft were perhaps a tad lazy in putting in more names for characters in Miami Nights, because there are quite a lot of people running around with the same names! Don’t be surprise if you find a few of your girlfriends (or boyfriends) having the same names. This of course, takes a bit of the fun factor and the realistic feel, and reminds you it’s a game.

Gameloft did well in terms of graphics for Miami Nights. Great mobile games seem to have one important common thing. They’re all bright, colourful, have great effects and identifiable. Gameloft seems to have taken this to heart. Miami Nights has a great colourful landscape that will appeal to gamers of all ages, with cartoon-like graphics. However, despite the cartoon graphics, it is still professional looking enough to make the game not seem comical. The characters in the game are pretty cute, and also have a sort of Japanese animation feel to it, especially with the cute 'emoticons'.

Miami Nights score well for music and sound effects as well. The menu music is great, and certainly goes well with the theme of the game. Also, there’s plenty of sound effects in game as well!

All in all, we can say we certainly have a great mobile game in Miami Nights. Its main strengths lies in the freedom of character building, as well as relationship making. With random people even in the same places every time you visit it, you can make as many friends or enemies or lovers as you want! A person who simply loves playing simulation games, would love Miami Nights.
    Last edited by t-mac2008; 11-09-2010 at 02:43 PM.

7. Default

hurmm..
    beowulf (240*320)- gameloft..
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by zack_Zach Log in to see links
    hurmm..
    beowulf (240*320)- gameloft..
    thx
    here it is

9. Cool

Need For Speed Carbon in 128x160. i've tried many 128x160 versions from 4shared, but they all turn out to be 176x220. so plz find this in 128x160. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    Need For Speed Carbon in 128x160. i've tried many 128x160 versions from 4shared, but they all turn out to be 176x220. so plz find this in 128x160. thanks!
    i already posted it in my thread
    didn't know which of them will work so posted them all