Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Default Please!!

Hey can u please please please put Get it shawty by Lloyd on here please! that is like my fav song and i absolutely NEED it on my phone!

2. Default How about

How about Shut Up by Blink182, or 555 to the 666 (Heretics Anthem) by slipknot or any other **** songs!:

3. Default

Thanks for all the great ringtones!! tim mcgraw-when stars go blue,indian outlaw, & live like i was dying.

4. Default

What about Everything-Lifehouse....? Would be awesome!

5. Talking

OR over you-Chris Daughtry
    the dance-Garth brooks

6. Default

could i please request

zoom- fat larrys band

7. Default

can i please get "A Secret Love"(i think thats what its called) by Luther Vendross and Aaliyah's ' More Than A Woman" thanks.

Hi folks, to avoid having to wait (and hope) for your request to be added, we have added an MP3 Ringtone Maker.

9. Thumbs up Pleeze!

Hey can u put let it rain by jojo up here pleeze!!! and like this by kelly rowland!

tHANx

10. Default

Hey mark, there is one song that has not worked for me, its name is The War by Angels and Airwaves. Am hoping for you to do it for me exactly how i want it?

If u could i would like the song to start at 00:30 seconds and end 30 seconds after that. If you could that would be great as when i tried it it had failed. But dont worry it is nothing wrong wit the site it is just that song maybe.