Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
  1. Cool

I'd like to request Dream Evil- You are the one or My Number One(i dont know the exact name sorry), Angels & Airwaves-Stars Of Bethlehem, Slipknot-Pulse Of The Maggots, Blink182- Rollercoaster, Dream Evil-Chasing The Dragon and ****- When Your Heart Stops Beating. Thanks heaps

2. Default

thanks for the ringtones! tim mcgraw--its your love, everywhere, in anothers eyes, & my next thirty years. aerosmith--janies got a gun & crazy.

3. Default

hallo? thanks for this web site, i would like to request an mp3 ringtone by p diddy, I Need A Girl PT. 2 if any one has it please

4. Default

How about Aloha Eh or any Hawaiin tones?
    Thanks

5. Default

I need the last 50cent and Eminem ringtone i dont remember the name but on the music video they appear as if they were on Silence of the Lambs, Plz hlp!!

6. Smile

Nickelback-figured you out & too bad kevin sharp-nobody knows guns n roses-november rain

7. Talking Hows thing going with finding my requested Dream Evil & Angel and Airwaves Ringtones?

Hi, Thanks for the MP3's btw, love it I am wondering if u have found Dream Evil-My Number One(definate name of song) and Angels & Airwaves- Stars of Bethlehem?? It would be great help if you could get these for me as i can't seem to make my own in the new MP3 creator feature

as i can't seem to make my own in the new MP3 creator feature
    Are you having a problem with this feature?

9. Default Lol, that was quick

Yeah i am actually
    I browse for a song under 7mb thats ok but then when i click "Create My Ringtone" it says i have an error telling me that i havn't specified a folder to put it in when i wanted to share the song. That happened before, but i am trying again and this time it might work.

That's because when uploading publicly, you need to specify the song title and folder to place your ringtone in (it just makes our lives easier when validating)

There should be small grey box thats shows up beneath the privacy options allowing you to enter this info. Is it showing up ok?

Edit: you must be, one of your ringtones has already been validated. Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by Mark; 17-03-2007 at 03:17 AM.