Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

where can i find out how much rp does each upload actually gets?
    none

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    where can i find out how much rp does each upload actually gets?
    Themes get 1.5, and for wallpapers, look at this:

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showpost....45&postcount=1

Apart from that, I think they all get 1.

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    Themes get 1.5, and for wallpapers, look at this:

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showpost....45&postcount=1

Apart from that, I think they all get 1.
    so, no list or table
    thanks for the info
    none

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    so, no list or table
    thanks for the info
    Ah?I thought in the Help section of the forum,it says 0.5 or 1 RP and if it's popular you could get more

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xViper1x Log in to see links
    Ah?I thought in the Help section of the forum,it says 0.5 or 1 RP and if it's popular you could get more
    Mark has said before that the information in that section is wrong, and that he'll change it.

6. Default

whoops.my bad.

7. Default

I have a question . i uploaded a few ring tones, and am a bit confused. I know one of the files I messed up in Audacity, and that may be the reason for another being refused, but two of them get me:

One was Doctor Who Classic Series theme 63-80, which it said was a file title mismatch. Huh? I think it means that the file and the info I gave was not the same, but it should not be, mine are more complete on info. Do I have to rename the actual uploaded file to match the info i type in on the upload screen?

Also, I plan on doing a lot of Doctor Who stuff, and I want it to be search able by browsers. Can I just put the title of the show in the artist box? It would be found by people wanting to download it then.

Enter the information like this and they will go through fine:

Artist: Doctor Who
    Title: Classic Series Theme 1963-1980

There's no need to rename the actual file you are uploading.

9. Default

Removed - English Only In The Forums Please, This Is In Mobiles24 Site And Forum Rules.
    Last edited by amaway; 18-04-2009 at 06:45 PM.

10. Default

* Reminder *

When uploading please ensure that you name your uploads correctly,

Ensure that words are spelt correctly and that no full stops, commas or special symbols are existent in any field. Symbols like _ [ ] # * & etc should not be used.
    Also please try and ensure that you start each word with a Capital letter,This makes it so much easier and ultimately faster for us to validate, the quicker we can do that the sooner you can upload again.

Examples:
    Good: [Author] Pussycat Dolls Ft Busta Rhymes [Title] Don't Cha
    Bad: [Author] the_pussycat_dolls & busta rhymes [Title] dont cha

When there are only a few uploads we will often change this ourselves rather than refuse the upload, but when we have many to check and validate we just do not have the time to do this, It is in your interest as well as ours to get this right, we understand the time taken to upload these items, Clear and precise names please.