1. Default why is "free" not really free?

I followed all the links to this web site, registered as required and at the very end, when I tried to download a "free" ringtone, after identifying Verizon as my service provider, and after entering my phone number I started to read the fine print: the fine print tells me that this is a $ 9.99 per month subscription service. Unless I have done something wrong, I consider this incredibly unethical - why call something free, require registrations and at the very end -only by reading the fine print - does one find out the truth! These people should be in jail!

Exclamation You wandered into the wrong section!

Quote Originally Posted by eileenmeyer Log in to see links
    Unless I have done something wrong, I consider this incredibly unethical - why call something free, require registrations and at the very end -only by reading the fine print - does one find out the truth!
    You must have entered the "Premium Stuff" which is being charged for!

Stick to the "Free Stuff" for 100% FREE OF CHARGE downloads , no trickery , no hidden charges , no scams!
    As a registered user You are allowed to download 40 files (downloads) a day!

You ending up in the wrong section of Mobiles24.com and immediately getting a whole wrong impression is very unfortunate , but one must pay at least a little attention what one is clicking.

Please use the picture below as a guideline to download FREE stuff and hopefully change Your mind regarding this site!

free stuff.jpg
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 26-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.