Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Unhappy Help me with my PC

my CPU temperature sometimes goes over 80 Celcius, and the +12V voltage is only 4~5 volts
    what is happening to my PC?

Specs:
    Pentium4 2.80 gHz
    BioStar Geforce 9500GT
    MVM 2GB RAM
    2 Harddisk, 1 Optical
    PSU is about 350 Watts (i forgot it, sorry)

2. Default

Is it a laptop or a desktop?

Sounds like your fans and such could do with a cleaning or a check up, though.

3. Default

I just cleaned it few weeks ago.
    Does the weather might have something to do with this?
    BTW it's a Desktop

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taikucingg Log in to see links
    I just cleaned it few weeks ago.
    Does the weather might have something to do with this?
    BTW it's a Desktop
    Warmer weather can certainly cause your computer to run hotter than usual, especially if the fans aren't working to full capacity. Also make sure to keep it out in an open area for fresher cooler air.

5. Default

Yeah. What Spike said. Don't keep the vents flat against a wall or covered with stuff so that no air can get in. If that doesn't help, you may want to visit a shop with it.

6. Default

I think I picked up some kind of virus or something. My anti-virus doesn't work now. There's a lot of things my computer won't let me do, not even open my rocket dock. I tried dl'ing it again only to have the same error.

7. Default

Tried another antivirus?

8. Default

try online Virus Scanning,maybe it helps!

9. Default

I've tried everything, it won't go back to the hell from which it came. I couldn't even get online for a while. Plus some 100ksearch thing keeps redirecting me.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I've tried everything, it won't go back to the hell from which it came. I couldn't even get online for a while. Plus some 100ksearch thing keeps redirecting me.

You have CS5!!!

Anyway

Run a scan. Note the infected file, boot up in safe mode, run the scan again and delete the file