1. Default LEGO® Batman™ : The Mobile Game (By Gameloft)

LEGO® Batman : The Mobile Game

Story: Excitement builds as the Dark Knight hits the streets of LEGO Gotham (and a load of bad guys) to protect the city from Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy & the Joker! Piecing together the action of Batman with the humor of the LEGO video games, LEGO Batman creates a fun experience that fans of all ages can enjoy. Beat up enemies with a variety of moves like the headbutt and leg sweep or throw batarangs to hit targets from a distance. Break objects into pieces and reassemble them into something new to solve puzzles or create powerful tools to take your enemies apart.
    Features:
    »Pummel foes with batarangs, uppercuts, leg sweeps and an arsenal of other moves.
    »Jump inside the Batmobile to chase down enemies as you dodge obstacles and blast criminals.
    »Break apart the environment and build useful gadgets from LEGO bricks to solve puzzles.
    »Explore Gotham City streets, Poison Ivy’s greenhouse and the Joker’s amusement park.
    »Battle Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, and of course, the Joker!
    »Enjoy humorous story-telling in the classic spirit of the LEGO video games.

Link to download : Log in to see links ; Log in to see links
    Cheat Code :
    » when playing press:#1379# -walk through walls
    P.S - I will update the archives when there is new versions - V3 Added - Samsung, Bada and LG versions ! Enjoy

Last edited by kamenee; 13-09-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: V3 Added - LG, Bada and Samsung versions added :)

Looks good!!
    +rep!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Default

Thanks!

4. Default

Woah 5mb ,i think i will wait for separate version

5. Default

Lego Batman (by Gameloft)

The tension increases when the black knight arrives on the streets of LEGO Gotham (and finds a bunch of bad guys) to stop protecting the city of Lord Cold, Poison Ivy and the Joker! Blending action with the mood of Batman LEGO video games, LEGO Batman creates a fun experience for fans of all ages can enjoy. Defeat the enemies with a variety of movements such as headers and trailing batarangues or shoot to hit distant targets. Objects break apart and add something new to solve puzzles or to create powerful tools to destroy your enemies.

+ Set batarangues with rogues, hooks, sweeps and an arsenal of other movements.
    + Get in the Batmobile and chase the enemy while bypassing obstacles and you end up with criminals.
    + Break the landscape around them and build useful parts like Lego blocks to solve puzzles.
    + Explore the streets of Gotham City, Poison Ivy's greenhouse and the amusement park of the Joker.
    + Lord Fight Cold, Poison Ivy, and of course, the Joker!
    Have fun with a funny story in the style of LEGO video games.

All Screen (Eng ver): Log in to see links

6. Default

All without 176x220 w810 i want to play it on my w610

7. Default

v2 - Added W810i supplied by Jonny (Link is the same in the 1-st post)

8. Default

LEGO BATMAN (GAMELOFT) CHEAT CODE :

when playing press:#1379# -walk through walls