1. Unhappy Plz! Need Desperate Help With Bt Hack

Hey yall, this is my first post on mobiles24. i already got a great deal of help concerning super bluetooth hack 1.8 from reading other threads on this site, but i'm still having some problems so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

alright, i own a cingular/att 8525 smartphone. same phone and same manufacturer as the ppc 6800 and the t-mobile wing.

i can install the software fine. i got it set to english n all that just fine. my problem comes when i try to connect. now i've tried this with version 1.7 and 1.8, which i believe are the newest versions of the software.

anyway, i go to connect and it takes me to the screen where you can choose either inquiry devices or select from list. since i don't have any devices partnered with my bluetooth yet (except my headset) i go to inquiry. it then takes me to an all white screen that says cancel in the bottom left hand corner. the problem is, once i get to this screen, i just stay there forever. at this point i always end up exiting the program and retrying, but i get the same results. this happens with version 1.7.

when i tried version 1.8, the same thing happens. except when i get to the screen with the option to inquiry devices or select from list, it stays there. it allows me to move between the two choices, but when i hit select, it stays there. don't get me wrong, it doesnt freeze or anything, but it stays at the aforementioned screen and never goes to the screen where i imagine its supposed to say searching or whatever and it has cancel at the bottom left hand.

i hope that had enuff detail for somebody to help me out. any advice would be greatly appreciated! i've been looking for this program for over a year, and now that i have it it's killing me that i can't get it to work. i kno its possible because i used to have a coworker with the same fone that was able to use the program. in fact, he was the person who first showed it to me.

i have approx 4 years of customer service and tech support for cingular, att, sprint, verizon, and t-mobile under my belt so if anyone is able to clear up this situation for me i'd be more than happy to use my experience and resources to help you out with any problem you mite have.

PLEASE LEND A BROTHA A HAND! THANX

2. Default

do you have any bluetooth devices on at that time, cos no bluetooth means no hacking!

3. Default

Dude you have to on bluetooth first in your device. Then it will work

4. Default

it doesnt.... in my L760 doesnt works either...

5. Default Can't find root files

hi,

i'm new to mobiles24. i tried installing some games where i downloaded the jar/jad files and place them on my phone. when i go run them they say that they can't find them (the root) in the local install file. any idea what its talking about? i'm running a HTC Herald P4350 (t-mobile wing).