Hi Guys

Been a very long time since I was here last so I don't expect a lot of replies but I'm posting none the less in the hope that the warmth and closeness of the community will prevail.

I'm just wondering if anyone is interested in doing some freelance audio editing and graphic design work to help me handle my work load?

I'll give 50% of the project fee to those who are interested.

I mostly edit business podcasts and design cover art for those podcasts along with some ebook covers. I've got some clients in the pipeline but have not been in touch with them lately as I have been swamped with alot of work from one particular client. That plus real world work has reduced the amount of time I can spend during the week on any given project.

If you are interested you can PM me or post in the thread what you'd liked to do, if you've done work like this before and what software you use. I'd love to hear or see some examples of your work if any so if you have an online portfolio or links to graphics or audio you have produced in the past it'd be great if you can share them.

Thanks for reading and I hope there's some interest in this thread.

-Vin