View Poll Results: Do you believe in life afther death?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remember walking home from pub one night, decided to take a shortcut through a graveyard, its one straight path about a 10 minute walk,gates or always open at night.. instead of walking all way round which is about a 20 minute walk,(well when your drunk it is ) i couldnt be bothered and had a drink so didnt care that it was a graveyard

I swear i heard footsteps behind me and felt colder, was getting that oh crap feeling, but just carried on walking.
    Got out there though i wont forget that night.

i love walkin thru a graveyard at night, especially in the rain, so peaceful and spooky

Yes, I believe.Bcoz our perfomance in the world must have to evaluated after Death.
    Some goes to Paradise when he got pass mark. Another goes to hell
    WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

4. Default

well, there are so many many galaxies, there is a chance that another milky way exsist like ours, so maybe when we die here we start completley from the beginning in a other galaxy, everything is possible, but i belive in life after death

Yes..............

Yes i do believe in the birth after death.

7. Default

Hmmmm, not really sure about what i believe in. I know i'll be going to hell so i won't get the chance to find out if there is life after death.

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Yes i do believe in the birth after death.
    I believe too!!!