View Poll Results: Do you believe in life afther death?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lets just say i couldnt get back to sleep and when i sleep now i have my feet wrapped in quilt so nothin can grab my foot again...lol

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    lets just say i couldnt get back to sleep and when i sleep now i have my feet wrapped in quilt so nothin can grab my foot again...lol
    lol

I cant sleep without the quilt over me.

i used to be like that, i especially had to have my ears covered, but now, apart from the feet, im pretty uncovered most of time, it gets that warm in my house tho even without heatin on that i get to hot covered up all the time

I only believe in death after life

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    I only believe in death after life
    Cant argue with that

6. Default

no i think but never know what's gone happend
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

7. Default

I believe our consciousness has developed to ensure that we sub-consciously force ourselves to try to believe in a life after death so our decisions and our mistakes in life seem less important-it's all about forgiveness of oneself without really dealing with it("it's ok if I made a mistake I will be forgiven by a higher power and admitted into paradise because in balance I've at least tried to live a good life"-that seems to be a core idea of virtually all religions about the after life)-my thoughts on mistakes in life are deal with the guilt and the consequences because you only get one chance with this life so make the most of it and try to enjoy yourself without stopping other people from doing the same thing.

8. Default

As I say I don't believe in the afterlife but I am interested in 'ghostly activity' and all this mention of ghosts etc I don't think is an afterlife it is something that cannot normally be seen or perceived in any other way-apparently we use just over 10% of our brain's capability- if we could just tap into a small amount of what we don't use then our perception would be massively increased
    As our scientific knowledge has increased we believe in. relatively simple things that we just can't see- x-rays, infra-red waves, radio waves, magnetic waves etc-just because we can't normally see them doesn't mean it's a ghost doing it all because we can invent machines to measure them. There are proper scientists(and a lot of hoaxers and con-artists ,granted)in the field of para-normal scientific investigation-these people are not investigating 'ghosts' but they are investigating things that cannot be easily explained so often get deemed as being the actions of a ghost-which regularly gets explained by drops in air pressure because of architecture and high/low levels of humidity(over 65% of cases that I've read of haunted houses the ghostly noises were explained by trapped water building within the old walls and moving in one large amount thereby displacing air).

my ex was once woke up by a noise and she looked and saw a little boy watching her at the bottom of the bed, he had wierd eyes she said, wish she had woke me up id have loved to have seen it, i love anything ghostly, thats why when i go on hols i go and stop at this guest house in the dales thats haunted, not seen anything there yet, but heard a lot of strange noises.

10. Default

Let's just say it would be comforting if it would exist a continuation in a different state. Usually, the human brain and conscience try to achieve if not immortality, at least a hope for it