Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Where's the Free???

New here. Question are games really free. I click onto the download, the download screen shows up but fine print reads you will be charged $9.99 for subscription.

2. Default

The games here are COMPLETELY FREE I have used this on my phone and pc and havent paid a thing. The only part of the site where there are costs is the premium section, which is under Jamster. but in the free section, everything is FREE, as the name suggests

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    The games here are COMPLETELY FREE I have used this on my phone and pc and havent paid a thing. The only part of the site where there are costs is the premium section, which is under Jamster. but in the free section, everything is FREE, as the name suggests
    Yes... everything here is free

4. Default

Yes, everything is free here
    But to be honest I don't really understand why did you get that $9.99 subscription fee, because I never get that..

Everything in the "Free Stuff" Gallery is 100% FREE for download (30 files a day)!
    Free Gallery.JPG

To downloading stuff to Your PC click the "Click here to download to PC" link on the download page of the file You'd like to download.
    To download to Your phone via WAP use the Download ID of the file.
    Free Gallery - Download page.JPG

If You have been asked for a fee then You must have wandered off to the "Premium Stuff" Gallery!
    Premium Stuff.JPG

6. Default

The fine print you see is probably the ad

7. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Fraziel Log in to see links
    Yes, everything is free here
    But to be honest I don't really understand why did you get that $9.99 subscription fee, because I never get that..
    Well, I guess got the same message twice when I tried to download a FREE ringtone. "FREE" [Profanity Removed]! And of course that $9.99 subscription fee is in the really tiny, tiny print, way below the click to Download button!
    Last edited by Michelle; 04-08-2010 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Profanity Removed

8. Default

hey dude! if you don't even know how to download a ringtone, then just go search google. stop insulting M24.

9. Default

doin a great job BluSky!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clhend Log in to see links
    Well, I guess got the same message twice when I tried to download a FREE ringtone. "FREE" [Profanity Removed]! And of course that $9.99 subscription fee is in the really tiny, tiny print, way below the click to Download button!
    Then you clicked on the Premium Section or followed a link to some other site. Simple.

So dont come here, using that sort of language, and still expect people to help.
    Last edited by Silver; 04-08-2010 at 08:49 AM.