View Poll Results: Do We Need A Wikipedia Page??

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! A Wikipedia Page Will Be GREAT!!

21 95.45%
  • No! Wikipedia Sucks! Whats The Use, Anyway??

0 0%
  • Errr...What Is Wikipedia Exactly??

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Need Your Suggestions To Create A "Wikipedia" Page For Mobiles24!!

So, like we discussed in this thread....,

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...776#post285776

We have decided (Well not exactly a final decision bit if this works out, It'll be good) to create a Wikipedia page for M24.

This way, more people from around the world will get to know of our site & will join us to make our community much bigger!

So, all M24 members, mods, admins & site contributors, your suggestions are needed.

How should we create a Wikipedia page?
    What should be included in it??

P.S. - Paul, mate I hope u back me up on this!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default

We would need information on how the site started, that it is COMPLETELY FREE and is just a brilliant place .
    We would need to mention what the site has on it (forum, wallpapers, themes, etc.)

Of course, but am no good at writing up things + ive not been here as long as some others. and its a monday

First thing the description a site for mobile downloads and all that, easy enough, but need to know how many members mobiles24 provides to if you know what i mean, and how many downloads.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    but need to know how many members mobiles24 provides to if you know what i mean, and how many downloads.
    That would have to be pretty rough though because there are more and more uploads and members every day...

5. Default

As Joe said, we will need basic infos, like when the site started, firstly as Ringtone Nation, our services, like the Ringtone maker, Wap Uploader, etc.. How the site works, saying that the free items are uploaded by members and we must not forget to talk about the Premium items...

And we must not forget Nonsense and Noxide...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    That would have to be pretty rough though because there are more and more uploads and members every day...
    I know but just a rough number, but can always be edited.

Sure there use to be someting on home page that said over amount of downloads and members ?

Na the forum should be mentioned as a whole, and then The lounge is a great place where mobiles24 members can chill out etc, not one thread or member should be mentioned alone, only if its about uploads or mods and site contributors .

8. Default

And his Nemesis, SG and Sense

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    , only if its about uploads or mods and site contributors .
    Thats you then paul

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Thats you then paul
    not just me though.

if you start mentioning threads like nonsense sense funnys etc, you take away the real meaning of the forum, which is mostly for help, mobile info and mobile downloads - Personalisation section.

Things to mention..

Site founded 2006

Mobiles24.com is one of the largest online resources for free mobile downloads, with over 3 million members sharing more than 300,000 downloads.

Products:
    ringtones, themes, games, wallpapers, screensavers, videos, flash lite content