Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Is Wapsite Down ...help

I am experiencing the inablility of accessing the wapsite from my motorola Droid. I have successfully accessed it previous to the last couple of days, however, now when I enter my username and password, it just refreshes page and empties login info requiring me to enter it again... neverending loop of same without ever accessing page to input code for download... I have cleard cash turned off phone cleared history made sure cookies is enabled and even attempted to do same on my pc ... still getting same results... can login to mobiles24.com no problems PLEASE PLEASE HELP thanks

2. Default Wapsite Down

I am having the exact same problems! Someone please fix it!!!

3. Default Even changed password and using password they sent to me via email u know the long #

This just really bites the BIG one I can't even access wap site with their password that was sent to me .. attempting to change password.. I have to use password they gave me in email to get onto mobiles24.com can't seem to change password to my own liking lol what a joke

4. Default

The whole site has been having technical difficulties over the past few days. That might be the cause.

5. Default

Well I hope someone fixes it soon, need some games for my new phone

EDIT: Seems to be fixed
    Last edited by leaty; 27-01-2010 at 01:13 PM.

6. Default

I keep getting error pages every time g try to download any game and i have tried probably 20 diff. Ones. Whats the deal? Its been doing it for a few days and i want some real games on this new phone

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by red93spyder Log in to see links
    I keep getting error pages every time g try to download any game and i have tried probably 20 diff. Ones. Whats the deal? Its been doing it for a few days and i want some real games on this new phone
    What do the errors say?

8. Angry

Not an error page bu after i put in the id number then n the next page i select download then gt pops up with the requested page is un available. N0 matter what im trying to download

9. Default

me too...its driving me crazy. let me know if you figure out something that works!!!

10. Exclamation ..

Download by ID is not working