Page 664 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 1645646146546626636646656666747147641164 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 16280
  1. Default

A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping.
    "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't tell you how embarrassing it is, to have a compulsion like this."
    Far from being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting that the man see an analyst about his problem. "I happen to have the name of a Psychoanalyst, " the bartender said. "My Brother and my Wife have both been treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."
    The man wrote down the name of the Doctor, thanked the bar-tender, and left. The bartender smiled, knowing he'd done a good deed for a fellow human being.
    Six months later, the man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving the glass of white wine.
    "I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the Psychoanalyst twice a week."
    He took a sip of the wine. Then he threw the remainder into the bartender's face.
    The flustered bartender wiped his face with a towel. "The Doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good." He sputtered.
    "On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."
    "But you threw the wine in my face again!" The bartender exclaimed.
    "Yes." The man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore!"

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

2. Default

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.
    "Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked.
    "To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.
    "What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

3. Default

After just a few years of marriage, filled with constant arguments, a young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage was to try counseling. They had been at each other's throat for some time and felt that this was their last straw. When they arrived at the counselor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion.

"What seems to be the problem?" Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. On the other hand, the wife began talking 90 miles an hour describing all the wrongs within their marriage.

After 5...10...15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately for several minutes, and sat her back down. Afterwards, the wife sat there speechless.

He looked over at the husband who was staring in disbelief at what had happened. The counselor spoke to the husband, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

The husband scratched his head and replied, "I can have her here every Tuesdays and Thursdays."

4. Default The Confused Shopper

Billy was on holiday in America and didn't speak very good English. It was his last day and he was heading to the airport to fly home, but first he needed to buy a few things.

He ends up going to the store and asking the clerk for some "BUM". She sits there and thinks for awhile and then says, "Oh you must mean gum."

Then he goes to the fish store and askes if he could get some "F**K IT". The fish man thinks and says, "Oh I get it, you must mean Bucket (bucket of fish)"

Billy shakes his head as YES.

Then he makes a trip to the pet store and says, "Could I get a c*ck and spank it?" The pet store owner says "Oh you must mean Cocker Spaniel."

Billy shakes his head YES.

He finally makes it to the airport where he will be catching his flight.

When he gets there he askes this guy...

"Could you hold my bum and F**K it while I get my c*ck and spank it"

5. Default

One Christmas Eve, a frenzied young man ran into a pet shop looking for an unusual Christmas gift for his wife. The shop owner suggested a parrot, named Chet, which could sing famous Christmas carols. This seemed like the perfect gift. "How do I get him to sing?" The young man asked, excitedly. "Simply hold a lighted match directly under his feet." was the shop owner's reply.

The shop owner held a lighted match under the parrot's left foot. Chet began to sing: "Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! ..." The shop owner then held another match under the parrot's right foot. Then Chet's tune changed, and the air was filled with: " Silent Night, Holy Night..."

The young man was so impressed that he paid the shop-keeper and ran home as quickly as he could with Chet under his arm. When the wife saw her gift she was overwhelmed.

"How beautiful!" She exclaimed, "Can he talk?" "No," the young man replied, "But he can sing. Let me show you." So the young man whipped out his lighter and placed it under Chet's left foot, as the shop-keeper had shown him, and Chet crooned: "Jingle Bells! Jingle bells!..." The man then moved the lighter to Chet's right foot, and out came: "Silent Night, Holy night..."

The wife, her face filled with curiosity, then asked, "What if we hold the lighter between his legs?" The man did not know. "Let's try it," he answered, eager to please his wife. So they held the lighter between Chet's legs. Chet twisted his face, cleared his throat, and the little parrot sang out loudly like it was the performance of his life: "Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire...."

6. Default

A man approached the window of a movie theater with a chicken on his shoulder and asked for two tickets.

"Who's the other ticket for?" the ticket girl asked.

"For my pet chicken." He said, pointing to the bird.

"I'm sorry," the girl tells him, "but we don't allow animals in the theater."

The man walked around the corner of the building, and stuffed the chicken into his pants. He returned to the ticket window and bought a ticket, entered the theater, and sat down.

The chicken started to get too hot, so the man, figuring it was okay because it was dark to unzipped his pants and let the chicken stick its head out.

The woman seated next to him looked down in horror. She nudged her friend Amanda and whispered, "Amanda! This man next to me just unzipped his pants!"

Amanda replied, "Oh, don't worry about it. Just ignore him. If you've seen one, you've seen them all."

The woman whispered back, "I know, I know, but this one's eating my popcorn!"

7. Default

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near an abandoned gas station. They approached one of the gas pumps, and one of the aliens addressed it.

"Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pumps of course, didn't respond. The alien repeated the greeting. Again there was no response. The alien, annoyed by what he perceived to be the gas pumps haughty attitude, drew his ray gun, and said impatiently, "Greetings earthling. We come in peace. How dare you ignore us in this way! Take us to your leader, or I'll fire!"

The other alien shouted to his comrade, "No, you don't want to make him mad!" But before he finished his warning, the first alien fired.

There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert, where they landed in a heap rather abruptly. When they finally regained consciousness, the one who fired turned to the other one and said, "What a ferocious creature. It damn near killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?"

The other alien answered, "If there's one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy, when a guy has a penis he can wrap around himself twice and then stick it in his own ear, you don't mess with him."

8. Default

An American goes into a bar and sits down next to an English guy.

The American notices that the English guy has a huge BIC Lighter.

The American says, "Wow cool lighter, where did you get it?"

The english guy says, "A genie granted me one wish when I rubbed this bottle".

"Wow", says the American, "Can I have a go?"

"Sure", Says the Englishman.

The american rubs the bottle and the genie comes out, "You have one wish" Says the genie.

The American wishes for a million bucks, the genie grants the wish.

About 5 minutes later a load of ducks come into the bar, there are thousands of them.

The American says "I don't believe this I wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks".

The englishman says "Well do you really think i wished for a 12 inch BIC?".

9. Talking For Noxide..........

Signs You Drink Too Much Coffee

- You answer the door before people knock.
    - Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.
    - You ski uphill.
    - You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
    - You haven't blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
    - You lick your coffeepot clean.
    - You're the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you don't even work there.
    - Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
    - You chew on other people's fingernails.
    - Your T-shirt says, "Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend."
    - You can type sixty words per minute ... with your feet.
    - You can jump-start your car without cables.
    - Cocaine is a downer.
    - You don't need a hammer to pound nails.
    - Your only source of nutrition comes from "Sweet & Low."
    - You don't sweat, you percolate.
    - You buy 1/2 & 1/2 by the barrel.
    - You've worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
    - You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
    - You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in.
    - You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
    - Charles Manson thinks you need to calm down.
    - You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
    - People get dizzy just watching you.
    - You've worn the finish off your coffee table.
    - The Taster's Choice couple wants to adopt you.
    - Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
    - Your taste buds are so numb you could drink your lava lamp.
    - Instant coffee takes too long.
    - When someone says. "How are you?", you say, "Good to the last drop."
    - You want to be cremated just so you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.
    - Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
    - You're offended when people use the word "brew" to mean beer.
    - You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
    - You can thread a sewing machine, while it's running.
    - You can outlast the Energizer bunny.
    - You short out motion detectors.
    - You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
    - Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
    - You think being called a "drip" is a compliment.
    - You don't tan, you roast.
    - You can't even remember your second cup.
    - You help your dog chase its tail.

I've heard this before, but I've never seen it.
    Never laughed so much. Ever.

Contains some offensive language....