1. Default Nowhere Mobile Game Help!

I need help!

I got the pmneumatic drill and drilled through the wall to the right of where you find michael, went through to the end and killed the plant came back out through the bathroom and into my apartment.. i went in to carolines or w/e room and she is like a monster and theres no clues of what to do now can anyone help?
    Ty

2. Default

just enter your room again. then when Lucas says "I'm Trapped!" go to the stairs and he will just push some rocks and your outa there

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Log in to see links
    Nowhere is a bizarre game... you battle a giant snail at one point. I have to admit it's a very scary mobile game - much scarier than Darkest Fear
    s2pid giant snail. only a few shotgun shots and its dead

4. Default

he sounds like a great game is it possible if u can post it 240x320

5. Default

The truth is, I played the whole game, and it seemed like a cut-down version of the first Resident Evil games to me. But, it's also confusing, like you're playing 2 parallel stories, with the 2 playable characters' names changing all way long.
    Actually, I completed it, but didn't understood the story at all. If someone knows it, please post it here

6. Default

he sounds like a great game is it possible if u can post it 240x320
    its in the gallery
    The truth is, I played the whole game, and it seemed like a cut-down version of the first Resident Evil games to me. But, it's also confusing, like you're playing 2 parallel stories, with the 2 playable characters' names changing all way long.
    Actually, I completed it, but didn't understood the story at all. If someone knows it, please post it here
    you abandoned your wife (emily) during the earthquake. she then seeks revenge and is jealous of your neighbor (sofia or catherine) blablabla...... in the end you choose who you want to be with (catherine or emily) and you will start the game again. then after you unlocked the two endings something will happen (i think(I never finished the game(deleted it after the first ending)))

7. Default

I'm stuck also. This bug parasite is atached to me, but I don't know what to do, where to go. I have about one minute to go somewhere, I've tried almost all locations and I just don't know.

I feel I'm near the end of the game, all cards are dealt and all I have to do is to kill this dead whore (I hope). Story is quite interesting and this game is worth re-playing, just because of understanding this.

Any help welcome guys.

8. Default Nowhere help. I'm stuck late in game.

If anybody would be able to help me, I can provide some useful info too. For example for XIII - Covers Identity (if somebody wants).

For XIII there's another problem. I have 55/56 tokens, all difficulties completed, but only 13/14 missions completed. This plane mission where I have to disable all explosives in 2:30 is impossible to do. Not because I can't do it in time, I did it under two minutes (insane, but still possible), but I didn't get my token. I even tried to disable them and let blow all mines, but it didn't help.

But that's only minor flaw, without progressing in Nowhere, I'm stucked here and can't complete the game. Which is bad. So, if any of you completed this game

9. Default

Hi!
    I'm new, and I don't know, where I could this message write to? I have a problem. I've downloaded the supaplex. But I don't know, how can I save levels I've done. I have to play always from the beginning. (Sorry, i have a bad english :p ) So could anybody help me, if you know that game?
    Thx
    Accele

10. Default

Maybe you can try to get a different version. It works perfectly with mine w550i.

But about this Nowhere ? I mean common guys, somebody should know it, right ?