Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I think when people register, something saying that all ads will be removed. Because they just waste there time spamming our forum with ads that no one reads.

It would be good if there was something like "upload to same category" button.For example,when somebody want to upload much stuff,let's say 240x320 wallpapers,when you upload one,there should be this button which will automaticly redirect you to upload window for wallpapers 240x320,so you don't have to select category for the upload

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yuros Log in to see links
    It would be good if there was something like "upload to same category" button.For example,when somebody want to upload much stuff,let's say 240x320 wallpapers,when you upload one,there should be this button which will automaticly redirect you to upload window for wallpapers 240x320,so you don't have to select category for the upload
    That does sound like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Great idea indeed.

It will make bulk uploading much easier.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Great idea indeed.

It will make bulk uploading much easier.
    Yes that is a great idea nice mate
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

6. Default broken download

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    It is very pathetic to download the broken one because every time you click on the same download link on same day it is counting twice, thrice etc. but if i can download it completely, so that i don't need to download it again on same day. So I request you to improve the system by which clicking on same link will not count for 30 downloads for same day.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sdee Log in to see links
    It is very pathetic to download the broken one because every time you click on the same download link on same day it is counting twice, thrice etc. but if i can download it completely, so that i don't need to download it again on same day. So I request you to improve the system by which clicking on same link will not count for 30 downloads for same day.
    That sounds like a problem with your internet connection then.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sdee Log in to see links
    I don't really know for sure but I think that's so unlikely..
    Btw, 30 download per day is so much that I actually never use all of them
    Well that's just me though..

9. Default

The maximum file size for avatars should be increased to 50 Mb.

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    The maximum file size for avatars should be increased to 50 Mb.
    Really , that would be crazy

You mean 50kb ?