Page 55 of 137 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Let's hope Porker gets a puncture in all his tires.
    nah it will be better if Kovalainen crash into Pork

Quote Originally Posted by sulphide Log in to see links
    nah it will be better if Kovalainen crash into Pork
    Now that would be perfect. That way Ferrari are guaranteed to win the Constructors and Massa the Drivers Championship.

Default He'll be missed

David Coulthard's Red Bull will feature a special livery in Brazil this weekend for the last race of his 15-year Formula One career.

Mechanics for the Milton Keynes based squad were at Interlagos spotted working on a predominantly white RB4, also featuring brown on the front wing, and the words 'Wings For Life'.

"I'm dedicating my last race to the vision of making paraplegia curable," said the Scot, referring to the Red Bull-backed spinal cord research foundation.

Coulthard, 37, made his debut at the age of 23 for Williams in 1994, going on to contest a further 246 Grand Prix for McLaren and Red Bull.

He was spot on until he muttered that last sentence.

Former World Champion Jody Scheckter has issued a damning appraisal of today's incarnation of the sport he conquered in 1979.

The 58-year-old South African, who won his title for Ferrari, slammed Formula One as a "big dictatorship," despite remaining involved as recently as last year when he sold his organic farm products to Honda.

"I don't like the way Formula One has gone," he admitted in an interview with The Independent newspaper.

Scheckter believes controversial FIA President Max Mosley is a chief "problem," arguing that McLaren's penalties for spying in 2007 is an example of why the sport needs reforming.

"They are not managing it in a fair way," he said.
    "F1 was always the ultimate technological challenge and the ultimate challenge against each other. But they are destroying it."

"The sport is much softer than it was, technically less difficult."

He said some of the penalties handed to Britain's Lewis Hamilton this year were "ridiculous" and therefore hopes the McLaren driver wins Sunday's championship showdown in Brazil.

This is disgusting.

Lewis.jpg

What is cool though is that it was painted using a remote controlled car.

6. Default

What is cool though is that it was painted using a remote controlled car.
    It seems even the "artist" doesn't want to touch "The Ham" with a bargepole... why else would he paint him using a remote controlled car?

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    It seems even the "artist" doesn't want to touch "The Ham" with a bargepole... why else would he paint him using a remote controlled car?

Why paint him at all is what I want to know...

8. Default

Why paint him at all is what I want to know...
    Good question!
    Then again the proportions are all wrong... the head looks about life size though

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    Good question!
    Then again the proportions are all wrong... the head looks about life size though
    It's a bit smaller than life size still.

look at this