Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation Help save wildlife reserve

Steve Irwin(rip) was one of the worlds greatest herpatologists that ever lived.

A mining company is planning to strip mine a part of Steve Irwins wildlife reserve in the cape of York Peninsula, Australia, a reserve made in honour of his memory. The mining company, Cape Aluma, wishes to strip mine 12,300ha of the reserve for alumina, if this occurs it will cause the destruction of a great biodiversity that will not recover from such ruthlessness.

Terri Irwin (his wife) has produced a petition to halt the mining, please sign the petition and help protect Steves legacy.

I know many of you will not know who Steve Irwin was but this is a cause that is really close to my heart. He was a great man who loved his work and died doing what he loved.

Please, please , please sign the petition x

Thank you

It will be really terrible if a big part of Steve Irwin's wildlife reserve is destroyed.

Come people, sign and help save the wildlife reserve!

Here's the verification page after I signed the petition

3. Default

Thank you Vivian this is really important to me.

4. Default

steve.jpg

I hope it counts

5. Default

me too, thanks

Well i signed but cant open the link on my email no message will open so i not sure why that is, ill have a look again soon.

7. Default

untitled.jpg
    hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Well i signed but cant open the link on my email no message will open so i not sure why that is, ill have a look again soon.
    My email still not working cant open any
    ill check it again tomorrow

I signed it too
    none