Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neutrum Log in to see links
    i have a SE C702 and screen size is 240X320 will it work for it?
    Yes, this is the best version for your phone:

SE 240x320 (K800): 612 KB
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...w_240x320_k800

2. Default

Castlevania for motorola must be a joke! I ended this version in 1.5 hour
    (6 very short places, only one weapon, 4 spells - only 2 useful, horrible graphic...need to tell more?) while ending Nokia version took me 4 days!

Good that i don't pay for mobile games because certainly i would be furious...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    Ok I completed the game. Feel free to ask me. Btw it has boss rush too! Nice work for a mobile version of DoS.
    Plz help me! I've defeated the 1st boss, but now I can't get any further! I need a higher jump, or a double jumt, but can't find the 2nd boss! How do I find it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    Ok I completed the game. Feel free to ask me. Btw it has boss rush too! Nice work for a mobile version of DoS.
    ok, mi question is this, i have the 96.4% of the game, and i have beat the boss (big MTF), and cleared the Boss Rush Mode, and i hav seen a video of the original when they used other characters,
    Can I unlock these characters?, and how i complete the game by 100%??

5. Default

I found out what I had to do ^^

6. Default

Where do I find the last ring?

[UP-TO-DATE]
    Never mind, I've found it (that was Soul Eater Ring). Now, I have all weapon upgrades, all items, all maxed souls, and (presumably) completed the map (before entering the door that leads to final boss in the Abyss, I came back and saved the game). My game is saved with 99.7% and, after killing the boss, my final score is 99.8%. What have I missed? :-(
    [/UP-TO-DATE]
    Last edited by lbssousa; 18-05-2009 at 12:31 PM.

7. Default

Could somebody help me please. I'm playing this game on the SE K850i. I've killed the 2nd boss. I've got the double jump ability and the following equips. Longsword(from synth.),Axe,Tomahawk,Chaos ring,Chainmail. Well those being my most recent equips. I'm explored sub. hell,demon guest room,the place after you fight the 2nd boss and the one place that is connected to sub. hell. With all of them i reach a point where there's a bat altar and i can't progress. How do i activate these? I've explored the whole map to the best i can without using the bat altar. There are 1 or 2 places that i can't reach with the double jump.Could someone please help me. Really addicted to this game!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omegadash Log in to see links
    Could somebody help me please. I'm playing this game on the SE K850i. I've killed the 2nd boss. I've got the double jump ability and the following equips. Longsword(from synth.),Axe,Tomahawk,Chaos ring,Chainmail. Well those being my most recent equips. I'm explored sub. hell,demon guest room,the place after you fight the 2nd boss and the one place that is connected to sub. hell. With all of them i reach a point where there's a bat altar and i can't progress. How do i activate these? I've explored the whole map to the best i can without using the bat altar. There are 1 or 2 places that i can't reach with the double jump.Could someone please help me. Really addicted to this game!!
    +1 I'm at the same point as you.

9. Default dawn of sorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ben999 Log in to see links
    +1 I'm at the same point as you.
    HELP I have reached the Abyss. the last monster refuses to die. Any tips on killing him

10. Default

the most bottom part near the lower most right and one in the clock tower the bat altar is automatically activated once u step into it and the last boss is very hard to beat, you need the largest laser, and anything that can be thrown into him when your mp is empty, u may use the dragon guardian in the boss, lots of effect on him