Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Talking

i realised i post the wrong one this is the real link
    that is the normal ver of pocket chef

2. Default

-.-"....ty....now to find more F305 games....

3. Cool

Hey I found this game Tenchu a stealh ninja game that use o and x button
    here is the download link :Log in to see links
    By the way, did you played meboy on your f305

4. Default

Thanks for the games guys. Keep the thread growing.
    I will also look around for games and will post as many F305 games as possible.

5. Default

yeah..ok...about MeBoy.....yes it works but the latest version 2.1 is bigger than 500KBs. So only 1.2 version works...keep the thread growing...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diluencheong Log in to see links
    yeah..ok...about MeBoy.....yes it works but the latest version 2.1 is bigger than 500KBs. So only 1.2 version works...keep the thread growing...
    Hey can someone post the link for the MeBoy game? There seems to be some sort of discussion about this but no link to find it whatsoever

7. Smile

you can use meboy 1.6 . I already tried on my f305. This is the link to download meboy builder 1.6 Log in to see links. meboy 1.6 can be played fullscreen.By the way if you want to download gb or gbc rom this is the site Log in to see links or this site Log in to see links

8. Default

Yeah...we need motion or horizontal games for F305.

9. Default

Hi,
    The meboy game does not work on my f305.
    Can you tell me what to search for on google in order to get games on landscape mode which uses O and X buttons.

10. Default

um...currently it is really hard to find horizontal games with O and X supports. However a few games posted throughout this forum has F305 games. Pocket Chef is one example...