Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Venceromos Log in to see links
    When playing them does anyone know how to save them and access them after they have been closed? Because i always seem to lose me game
    This is problem also with me what we do

2. Smile how to save

u save in game but instead of saying exit exit via the red button

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Venceromos Log in to see links
    When playing them does anyone know how to save them and access them after they have been closed? Because i always seem to lose me game
    Save your game when you are inside a pokemon center.

4. Cool How do I save Me-Boy (Pokemon) games on my phone??? PLEASE REPLY

Someone tell me how to save Me-Boy games because the games are sick but I can't save on them. PLEASE, Somebody tell me, it would be very helpful.

Assasin aka Nightmare

Arrow Pokemon Crystal 128x160

here's THE EMU SETTINGS for 128*160:
    FRAM SKIP:3

NUMBER OF 90 TURNS:1

MAX NUMBER OF 16KB BANKS TO LOAD: 64 OR LESS

SCALING:

SCALE TO FIT:MARK
    KEEP PROPORTIONS: DO NOT MARK
    START IN FULL SCREEN:MARK

you could try other settings if they do not work. but plz don't change SCALING and NUMBER OF 90 TURNS settings coz the resolution ratio of GBC is 160x144. That's the most effectively settings.

[Removed Copyrights attachments games]

6. Exclamation pokemon 128x160

do u hav any game pokemon 128x160...like pokemon gold,silver,red,blue and yellow

7. Default

It actually fit... you are brilliant!!! tnx.

8. Default

great upload

What emulator do you use to convert the .gbc into .jar, which works on s40 models? thanks a lot

9. Default Motorola SLVR L7 - Pokemon Silver works - Pokemon Red/Blue doesn't?

I don't know why, Pokemon Silver (in colour) works, very slowly, but it works, but Pokemon Red/Blue doesn't, why?

10. Default Pokemon Games, Requests & Help

pokemon cystal cheat!!ENJOY..

-
    1.Go to Union Cave on Friday.
    2.Go to deepest part of cave.
    3.Go to pieces of land.
    4.Battle trainers.
    5.When you battle a girl keep walking after you defeated her.
    6.Surf on the lake till you find Lapras!
    Note:You can only find Laprason fridays. You only get one chance so you better get him!
    (supplied by: Mew champ)

Catch Raikou:
    If you want to catch Raikou, you'll Have to do the catch Entei cheat. Raikou is harder to catch because both are in the same spot so you'll need to catch Entei First.
    (supplied by: Master trainer)

Get Suicune:
    After finding suicune in all places, and getting the clear bell go to the wise trio defeat them and you will be able to go to the TIN TOWER where you will find suicune. To catch him have any pokemon at level 35-40 that knows sleep powder use it on him then throw an ultra ball at him. If it doesnt work keep throwing them at him until you catch him note:make sure you save the game before you enter TIN TOWER because suicune might faint)
    (supplied by: birdhouseboy)

Hint:
    The easiest way for you to win the battle if you don't have many good pokemon and only one good one you can put your best pokemon in front. When it faints you put out a weaker pokemon and instead of attacking you use revive on your best pokemon so that when the weak one faints your good one will be ready for battle.
    (supplied by: taytay)

Masterball:
    When you want a pokemon at a really high level then use the masterball cheat. What you do is when you throw a pokeball, hold down A + B on the gameboy and when it starts shaking just hold B. Then in a matter of seconds you will have caught a pokemon.
    (supplied by: alex)

Hints:
    To get leaf stone simply get Gina lass telephone number, she is located on route 34
    To get thunderstone just get Dana lass telephone number on route 38
    To get sunstone win the bug catching contest.
    When you are going to get in Kanto you will have to find mising part of machine, it's located inside Cereluan gym. Use itemfinder to find it.
    (supplied by: Marilyn Manson)

Almost Invincible Pokemon:
    Kadabra and Alakazam are undefeatable to all but Dark types! To get one:

1. Catch an Abra (Sleep Powder, Ultra Ball)
    2. Put your Strongest Pokemon second in the line-up
    3. Put Abra first in the line-up
    4. Have Abra FACE a Pokemon
    5. Tell Abra to return
    6. Pull out your strongest Pokemon
    7. Beat the enemy to a pulp.

Even though your strongest Pokemon did the fighting, Abra will still get EXP. Points. Keep doing the secuence again and again until Abra (possibly Kadabra) learns Confusion. Then it will be able to destroy low-level Pokemon on its own. Raise it to Level 75 or higher and make sure it has these attacks AND THESE ATTACKS ONLY!!!

Confusion
    Psychic
    Psybeam
    Recover

There's your invincible Pokemon!
    (supplied by: eric003)

Hint:
    To get easy exp. points for your weak pokemon is to send out one of youre weak pokemon and then quickly switch to you're strongest pokemon then defeat the enemy with you're strongest pokemon and youre weak pokemon will get high exp. points.
    (supplied by: jabbynolz)

Hint:
    Follow these steps to transform you Eevee in to an Espeon or Umbreon.
    1.To get both put a Eevee into the Pokemon Daycare with a Ditto.
    2.When or if you have both well it is best to give Eevee an share Exp. to make this easier.
    3.You must have Eevee's trust so go to Cianwood city every once and a while to see if he trusts you.
    4.When Eevee does trust you well train him until he is a level 37.
    5.When Eevee is a level 37 he will Evolve into Espeon if it is day or Umbreon at night.
    6.If Eevee is a you want an Umbreon and it is Day you better leave him at level 36 then train him to level 37 at night.
    (supplied by: monmon_41)

Beat the Elite Four:
    If you want to destroy the Elite Four, use these Pokemon:

Lugia L:60+
    Hydro Pump
    Recover (Aeroblast?)
    Fly
    Psychic

Zapdos L:50+
    Drill Peck
    Thundershock
    Thunder
    Fly

Typhlosion L:45+
    Flame Wheel (flamethrower?)
    Strength
    Swift
    Dig

Suicune L:45+
    Aurora Beam
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Any seriously strong move

Gengar L:45+
    Dream Eater
    ?
    Psychi
    Hypnosis

Any fighting or bug Pokemon

This line-up should wipe out the ELite Four. Use Typhlosion and Zapdos (Gengar) for Will, Lugia for Bruce, Typlosion and/or Gengar for Koga, your fighting or bug Pokemon (Lugia,Typlosion) for Karen, and mainly Suicune for Lance. This should work, as I've used most of this line-up, and crushed the Elite Four.
    (supplied by: Dark_Pokemon_Rule)

Defeat Trainer Red:
    To defeat trainer Red easy you need this team:
    LV 55: Onix/SteeliX : Must know Earthquake and dig
    LV 55: Feraligator:Must know Hydro pump or surf
    LV 57-60: Haunter/Gengar:Must know Curse /nightmare/ice beam(teach it)/confuse ray
    LV 50: Snorlax
    2 Any other pokemon with lv more then 35 and high defense, I used Togetic Lv 39 and Lv36 Pichu

Items reqired:
    2 max revives
    1 X defend
    1 X speed
    Dire hit(optional)
    5 full restores

It will be a good idea if Feraligator holds Mystic waters to one hit ko Charizard. Onix should hold soft sand to powerup earthQuake to one hit ko espeon. Gengar should hold Quick claw but if you follow this stategy you would not need it.I made hime hold amulet coin,i am so money crazy...(but hey you get 15400 Yen if you do). A electric pokemon should hold a magnet to one hit ko Blastoise. Your weak pokemon can hold Focus band or must know Endure. This could prove very useful while restoring your powerful pokemon.

Strategy:
    Red sends out pikachu, (i hope you have beefed up onixs attack by lot of protein) Pikachu has no choice but to try charm or quick attack since electricity doesnt hurt onix, Dont worry about them for this wouldnt cost you anything, how ever charm can cause trouble for the next opponent. 1 or 2 earthquakes will faint pikachu, espeon is sent out (if it uses light screen the strategy could fail )Espeons psycic can cut half hp of onix, an earthquake can cut half of espeons hp.Use X- Defend at your first attack. Espeon uses psycic twice , your onix will remain at Hp 10 and espeon at half hp but you use another earthquake and espeons a gonner.

Next up is venusaur:
    Send out gengar(forget onix who has just 5 hp left).Use Confuse ray, Venusaur may hurt itself or use sunny day.Use ice punch, if you are lucky venusaur will remain confused, use ice punch again and bye - bye venusaur,

Next up is snorlax:
    Use Confuse ray and then curse Snorlax, Eventually Snorlax will use rest now use Nightmare on it.This should get over in 5 moves, people say snorlax is tough but with combined effects of curse and nightmare it loses 50% hlth at every turn.

Next up is Charizard:
    Use feraligator and surf one or 2 times to knock off charizard

Now Blastoise is about to be sent, if you have a high level Electric pokemon use it otherwise keep feraligator there.When Bladstoise is sent out , use full restore on gengar.Blastoise will make feraligator faint, now send out gengar, Use confuse ray and then curse on second turn.Should Gengar faint send out a 5th pokemon and use a max revive on gengar, after weak pokemon faints , bring gengar out again, eventually use ice punch on blastoise and the curse will eventually destroy blastoise.

Red is defeated!
    (supplied by: RAZERMAN)

Getting Lvl 100 Lugia:
    Go to Whirl islands, catch a level 15 Cloyster, go to the bug catching contest, get a level 15 Pinser, bring both pokemon to daycare until they have gone up to level 30. Give them to the three red heads and then they will give you a master ball with a level 100 Lugia inside it.
    (supplied by: PokemonChic)

Get The Silver/Rainbow Wing:
    After you beat all 16 gyms among Johto and Kanto, fly to Viridian City and talk to the old man that needs coffee, and he should give you the SILVER WING or the RAINBOW WING.
    (supplied by: Miss Help)

Cautch Suiceune with ease:
    When the 3 dogs run away, Entie, Rakoiu and Suiceune, continure through the rest of the game. When some guy gives you a master ball, save it. Later in the game, you have to meet up with Suicenune and fight him. If you want to capture him, use the master ball.
    (supplied by: DragonHUL)

Cheats:
    If you want to battle Suicune and get it easy, then finish the game until you beat Claire. Get your free Dratini and verything. Then go to the Radio Tower in Goldenrod if you haven't yet, and retrieve the Clear Bell. Then go back to Tin Tower and battle the Three Monks, go to battle Suicune. You should use a Pigeot, Jumpluff, and/or a Typhosion to battle it. But don't use electric types. If you want to use an electric typem I suggest using one that is level 25 or lower. But at least 19.
    (supplied by: yamiryuu kazenjuii)

Tyranitar:
    If you want to get a Tyranitar, then go to celedon, and go to the game place. But enough coins so that you have at least 8888 coins. Then go next door. Walk to the second window to your right and get your Larvitar. Beat all the Kanto gyms, and beat Red. And when you go outside, there's a pokemon center nearby. If you don't have your Larvitar then, go to the PC and get it, and train it until it evolves. When you buy Larvitar, it will usually be at level 40. So evolving it to a Pupitar shouldn't be THAT hard.

Making Your Typhlosion ALMOST Invincible:
    You have a Typhlosion. Raise it, raise it, and raise it until level uh...I think it'sound 25 or around 30 or higher. It learns all those attacks. Make sure it knows Rollout and Flame Wheel. When you beat Jasmine, she'll give you Iron Tail. Use it on your Typhlosion. Then go to the Mart in Goldenrod and buy a Thyunder Phunch. Make your Typhlosion learn it. Now you have a fire-type that can beat, ground, rock, grass AND water!

If You Want to Win:
    Then DON'T choose a Chikorita as your starter Pokemon.