Page 94 of 138 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
  1. Default

what auster meant is that we d-load GOF 1 remember that, GOF 1 and get cracked GOF 2

we don't need the legal GOF 1 (oops i'm discussing GOF 1 is that off topic)
    i read on fishlabs.net somebody say "why buy the full version when i can get it for free" fishlabs r good but stop pitying them people, because that's off topic.
    you don't wanna be banned like skmojo...

i doubt that we stole thousands of dollars
    GOF 2
    since i'm testing all the different cracked versions, anyone know a quick way to test if i will have to register online?
    + yeh the different ships are just variations, i think i read that on the official GOF2 website
    Last edited by mangos_in_trees; 04-05-2009 at 02:33 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Just bought a brand new ship. Turns out that the other ships in the full version are made up from parts of the other ships. The ships in hte ful version are expensive ( Most of them cost above 100.000) . Btw where can I buy the Gnant Breh mining drill?
    Properly or improperly
    Gunants drill blueprint can be bought at var hastra.
    Gunants drill can be stolen from gunant after the 3 pirates. u dont go back to var hastra. go to another station, move it to cargo, and then go back. voila. gunant's drill. i have a voidx now.

3. Default

Once u have made ur initial fortune, things run smoothly from then on.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    Properly or improperly
    Gunants drill blueprint can be bought at var hastra.
    Gunants drill can be stolen from gunant after the 3 pirates. u dont go back to var hastra. go to another station, move it to cargo, and then go back. voila. gunant's drill. i have a voidx now.
    I sold the gunant drill I got from gunant breh. Which is more profitable? Killing pirates and looting their goods or mining? I don't have much money so my only option to buy either a retractor or a drill.

5. Default

i'm going to bed
    btw i'm skmojo
    once i'm through all these versions (got 9 different versions) i'll be able to discuss it more

6. Default Now back to the topic.

Now no more futher discussions of the FL team if you wish to do so, do it at their forums or you could create a blog.

Now back to topic: Guys im having trouble with the mission where u have to collect some void crystals for some grey guy.the problem is my ship is too weak and usually i die in 5 hits.so any suggestions?

7. Default

Guys if u want to download the Gof2 cracked do so before fishlabs claim it again.i reuploaded the files and links could be found on the first page.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Now no more futher discussions of the FL team if you wish to do so, do it at their forums or you could create a blog.

Now back to topic: Guys im having trouble with the mission where u have to collect some void crystals for some grey guy.the problem is my ship is too weak and usually i die in 5 hits.so any suggestions?
    firstly, what is your ship ?

9. Default

hmmm, actually i've finished the story mode
    then i hv to collect $8m for buying the voidx?

BTW so sad that i've just got 7 blueprints currently = ~ =
    and i "ve just "discovered" 2systems

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I sold the gunant drill I got from gunant breh. Which is more profitable? Killing pirates and looting their goods or mining? I don't have much money so my only option to buy either a retractor or a drill.
    That drill would have helped u quite a lot later in the game when u have to collect Void crystals, it aint easy cause all the voids will keep shooting at u while u drill. Try and do many purchase missions with expensive stuff like organs, implants, buskats, vossk organs etc to get money. Hope this helps