Page 54 of 138 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Yes, you are right

-Note: Fishlabs SE version only work on SE while Nokia almost on any 3D supported phone with suitable CPU
    there's no version of Galaxy on fire 2 for resolution below 240x320 there's only 2 versions 240x320 SE and 240x320 S60v3 version
    -176x208 versions that are posted here are actually 240x320 S60v3 but still even thought they aren't made for that resolution that doesn't mean it won't work on smaller resolutions
    -i heard there's fully cracked version as others did
    but i think it's only in Russian but still I'm not sure

-also SE version has better graphics and runs more smoothly than Nokia version

hope this helps

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    The full version is same as the cracked version just that to make it fully crack u need an RMS file.
    how did u know that dude?

5. Lightbulb go for it

Quote Originally Posted by akdov Log in to see links
    Maybe can extract save file with "JAVA save game method", but still need volunteer.....

or
    or
    how about u give it a try for all of us who have been waiting so long? i'm sure every1 will be VERY grateful dude
    Last edited by delta038; 04-04-2009 at 08:26 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    -Note: Fishlabs SE version only work on SE while Nokia almost on any 3D supported phone with suitable CPU
    there's no version of Galaxy on fire 2 for resolution below 240x320 there's only 2 versions 240x320 SE and 240x320 S60v3 version
    -176x208 versions that are posted here are actually 240x320 S60v3 but still even thought they aren't made for that resolution that doesn't mean it won't work on smaller resolutions
    -i heard there's fully cracked version as others did
    but i think it's only in Russian but still I'm not sure

-also SE version has better graphics and runs more smoothly than Nokia version

hope this helps
    it does help dude rep+

7. Smile

I found one Russian version that is said to be fully cracked(полная крякнутая)
    and works with RMSBackup and RMSWizard,but I don't know if it passes the Kappa mission.
    Here I found how to use that RMS tool:
    1.- install the game GOF2

2.- run the Game, but when you run the game, in the screen there are three options:
    Galaxy on Fire 2
    RMSBackup
    RMSWizard

3.- Run Galaxy On Fire 2, and the game runs normal, now exit the game you can save before exit.

4.- run again the Game now Select the second Option RMSBackup

RMSBackup
    Push the left Button in your SE Phone, then display one direction of the VRM file like this: c:/other/system/Galaxy of Fire 2.VRM
    Then Push right Button to display menu (attention: Language Russian LOL) now can you select one by one option
    The application closes again and select Galaxy of Fire 2 and then its activated and you can connect with the Fishlabs server and it displays that you logged in.
    But its the 1.0 Version so icon padlock is everywhere,
    my Game Freezes when i enter in some Space lounges,
    you buy and sell everthing in the game
    connect the fishlabs server Successfully
    but its still 1.0 there are bugs, NEVER Buy a WINDMAN GAME IT FREZEES
    there are pauses in the game
    (Bad English sry)
    The attached version is 1.0 in Russian.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by terrawar; 05-04-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terrawar Log in to see links
    I found one Russian version that is said to be fully cracked(полная крякнутая)
    and works with RMSBackup and RMSWizard,but I don't know if it passes the Kappa mission.
    Here I found how to use that RMS tool:

The attached version is 1.0 in Russian.
    but still lacks in size if it were full it would be 2.0 mb in size or you would need rms file to unlock it if it contains rms loader

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but still lacks in size if it were full it would be 2.0 mb in size or you would need rms file to unlock it if it contains rms loader
    How can u know that game's size is 2 mb?

Quote Originally Posted by gage437 Log in to see links
    How can u know that game's size is 2 mb?
    look little better
    Attached Files
    File Type: jar GOF2-Full-Cracked.jar (1.38 MB, 2 views)