Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    try nokia version in the other thread
    Thank you..........

+rep

2. Default

SE fishlabs versions don't work on other phones except SE and S40 phones don't support games over 1mb
    I think you're wrong, my old 6233 can't play 3Dmicrocapsule games even though the game is under 1MB. And there are also s60v3 phones that has the 3D hardware built in. Most N series now has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I think you're wrong, my old 6233 can't play 3Dmicrocapsule games even though the game is under 1MB. And there are also s60v3 phones that has the 3D hardware built in. Most N series now has it.
    i said that because SE versions are based on mascot capsule v3 engine because only SE has it and allows fast rendering even thought your phone has low cpu like k300 for example and shows graphics better than any other java engine
    nokia versions will work on any phone but will have worse graphics cause they use jsr184 engine which is slow and requires large cpu (jsr184 engine every phone has) and thats why graphics are cut off on all non SE phones

4. Default

For fun only glu has nothing to do with GOF

5. Default

i said that because SE versions are based on mascot capsule v3 engine because only SE has it and allows fast rendering even thought your phone has low cpu like k300 for example and shows graphics better than any other java engine
    nokia versions will work on any phone but will have worse graphics cause they use jsr184 engine which is slow and requires large cpu (jsr184 engine every phone has) and thats why graphics are cut off on all non SE phones
    My bad, I thought you wrote in your previous post that s40 phones can play SE Fishlabs games but under 1MB only. And btw I was talking about the 3D hardware accelerator built in nokia Nseries phones and Iphone, turns out mascot capsule v3 is different from the 3D hardware accelerator.
    PS: Most Nseries now have 369Mhz processor and 100MB ram so I guess it should be able to compete with mascot capsule phones in the java platform.

My bad, I thought you wrote in your previous post that s40 phones can play SE Fishlabs games but under 1MB only. And btw I was talking about the 3D hardware accelerator built in nokia Nseries phones and Iphone, turns out mascot capsule v3 is different from the 3D hardware accelerator.
    PS: Most Nseries now have 369Mhz processor and 100MB ram so I guess it should be able to compete with mascot capsule phones in the java platform.
    S40 phones aren't from N series and they can not play games above 1mb at all

and even thought some non-SE phones have strong processor they are weaker than mascot capsule v3 engine of SE phones in java platform but still should come close to it

8. Default

S40 phones aren't from N series and they can not play games above 1mb at all
    Who said s40 phones are from Nseries? I was referring to your post
    SE fishlabs versions don't work on other phones except SE and S40 phones don't support games over 1mb
    I thought you meant s40 phones can play SE Fishlabs games. And it is true that s40 can't install more than 1MB but Asphalt Three and Pokemon Meboys which are over 1Mb( around 1.3 MB) can be installed on my old 6233 s40 phone.

Who said s40 phones are from Nseries? I was referring to your post
    I thought you meant s40 phones can play SE Fishlabs games. And it is true that s40 can't install more than 1MB but Asphalt Three and Pokemon Meboys which are over 1Mb( around 1.3 MB) can be installed on my old 6233 s40 phone.
    i played those and most of them were below 900 kbs or even less while asphalt for S40 is below 900 kb's

10. Default

i played those and most of them were below 900 kbs or even less while asphalt for S40 is below 900 kb's
    Hmm strange, my Asphalt 3 3D is 1.1MB, maybe there's some dummy files in it. And the pokemon meboy is 1.2 MB.