Page 105 of 138 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1379
  1. Default

Dace is the best! looks good, handling is good i have mounted 2 gram blasters and 2 mass drivers md 10 and im slaugthering everyone

2. Default

nah the vosk ship rulezzzz

I did like it back in Gof1 and now again for Gof 2

give me 2 sniper weapons and the best shield a truster and a booster and I kill anyone or grind on any town

Yours,
    Hyourin

3. Default

OMG almost 100 pages on 1 single mobile game!!!! this must be the best mobile game yet!! i think it is cause its the best one i've played on my phone only if it was on Xbox 360 or PC with more ships, weapons, bigger story etc etc...

this thread is a tutorial now eh!!
    first the waiting, then the discussing, then the cracking, then the arguing, then getting the game and now tutoring..... whats next folks???
    Last edited by delta038; 06-05-2009 at 08:40 PM.

4. Default

Yeah it's like this game is wonder

5. Default

hi, i'm dropping here once more to say that i managed to get full version and finish the story..
    ..and that i have an idea of gof 3 storyline 8)
    how's this sound: again we go couple of decades in the future. the galaxy almost became a place of peace; races are unite in star trek- like federation and only trouble are pirates consolidated in one star system, lead by a diabolic megamaniac- genius.
    our hero is a young pilot/female pilot who is starting his trade in pilot academy honorabely named after keith maxwel.
    pirates became a vast trouble and operate in bigger and bigger ships thanks to a new advanced federation-hostile species from across the galaxy that supports them.
    so, we have a massive space battles this time, again including big,fat batlleships but in a much more massive scale.
    main focus is in a cooperation, tactics and formation attacks in which our caracter is just a main participant. no way he can bring down a battle cruiser on his own, but with carefully planed and bold endeavour with his team mates. and couple of nukes, fkors.
    but that's not all, at all.
    the voids are back!!
    mightier than ever, and determined to take on their revenge, they ravage an all-front, sudden, merciless attack, and the galaxy is totally ON FIRE!
    our hero and hanfull of mightiest pilots are forced to retreat in far, unmapped planet(sounds familiar? x) where they meet keith maxwell and plan a counter-strike.
    ...and the game begins
    but sadly, i dont believe a game like that will ever again come to a java mobile platform because fishlabs clearly stated that they are not making profit from this.
    seems to me that they future efforts will focus on iphone and n-gage.
    even so, it would be great if they could pool again succes like this.

6. Default

I've been following this thread for a while and I'm still playing the Nokia version that locks after the Kappa mission. The 1st post has SE versions only and I just can't make it work on my N95.. Unhandled exeption... Every single one posted.. Is it possible to repost the nokia version please??

Thanks to all people working on the cracked version..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    You can't backup them unless you have the original game.
    I don't think, that's the problem.

I've tried it (using A2uploader) with Prince of Persia Classic already and
    everything worked fine.

Maybe Fishlabs games are different. PoP is from Gameloft.

I know, what you mean - I can't connect to the Fishlabs-server
    so I can't save, right?

But this is something else... I'm talking about "taking" the save-files directly from your phone and copy them to your computer (like with PoP).

So any ideas anyone?

8. Default

HOW DO I ENTER THE Y'MIRR SYSTEM??
    i bought the co ordinates but on the map there is no link from any other system to get to y'mirr?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    HOW DO I ENTER THE Y'MIRR SYSTEM??
    i bought the co ordinates but on the map there is no link from any other system to get to y'mirr?
    all systems that have no link are accessible ONLY by using Khador Drive.

10. Default

Ok thanx il just have to find that then lol.