Default LG 8350 Review

This review on the LG 8350 is on the Verizon network. I have had it for two weeks and was happy they had just came out with the red version (my fav color)

The LG 8350 is a great phone put together brilliantly by LG. You can store up to 4G of memory and music. The speakers are great and provide a good sound.

I have to say my most favorite thing about the 8350 is that you can read incoming text messages without opening the phone!

One of the new tools LG has added is USB Mass Storage, you can plug it into your computer.

The sound quality is excellent. The resolution on both screens is great! Feels great in the hand. Light, but sturdy. Sound is loud. Speakers are on back of phone. Most standard ringtones are quite loud. Sounds like you are on a landline phone. Overall I feel this is a great phone to have. The keypad is very comfortable to use. I am very satisfied with this phone; I think LG put out another quality product

Pros:

Lightweight & compact
    great call quality
    Keypad has a great feel
    30 second of video for sending
    Can read text messages from outside screen
    Lightweight
    Speaker is loud, Sound quality is outstanding
    Micro SD card can be up to 4mb
    Colors on the screen are exceptional.
    Text messages are easy to see and type.
    Reception is great
    MP3 player with Front music player controls

Cons:

Hard to open with one hand
    No Flash on the camera.
    Music player can activate itself while in your pocket if you lean on the phone or sit on it.

LG-VX8350-red-verizon .jpg

2. Default Need help getting games downloaded here on LG 8350

Have a LG8350 from Verizon and I also love it. feels good in the palm of your hand is light and the sound and picture quality is outstanding.

I have tried to put free games on my phone, but have not had any luck. I am not the smartest person in the world, but could someone walk me through how to do this. I have saved the games to my desktop in the .jar format. I have tried opening them on the pc, but the computer doesn't recognize the format when extracted. I tried putting them on my 2gb memory card, both in .jar and extracted, but my phone doesn't see either. Help me please

Any Help would be fantastic

Hi Bob... Your on Verizon like me = as far as i know = won't work... I have seen they will be coming out with some... Verizon uses brew so the others will not work,,,,