Page 1721 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 72112211621167117111719172017211722172317311771182122212721 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,210 of 38949
  1. Default

trying my hardest to wake up properly

thinking of wat themes to make and then upload

3. Default

ive got loads of material for tons of themes, just cant be bothered to do em at minute

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    ive got loads of material for tons of themes, just cant be bothered to do em at minute
    so lucky I dont have material and have alot of free time
    well the only thing I can do is give you rep

5. Default

go to here mate..... Log in to see links ....... click on images and type in any subject u wanna make a theme of and it will give u loads of choices of sites to get material from for themes mate....thanx for rep...have some back

go to here mate..... Log in to see links ....... click on images and type in any subject u wanna make a theme of and it will give u loads of choices of sites to get material from for themes mate....thanx for rep...have some back
    thanks I already knew something else that will do it but thanks alot for it
    but I dont knew yet wat to make in the past I would make everything I like but now I dont knew wat to make I just make request now
    Last edited by shmaya; 01-05-2009 at 11:47 AM.

7. Default

no worries mate

no worries mate
    I just hope to pass the dry season of making themes that I like and not only requests

9. Default

i used to do requests on another site and altho they were popular everyone seemed to want the same requests over and over, i tend to make themes that appeal to me now a days and then hope people like em too, i will do requests if asked, but i make themes i would download myself if i saw em, thats the way i always think when doin themes

i used to do requests on another site and altho they were popular everyone seemed to want the same requests over and over, i tend to make themes that appeal to me now a days and then hope people like em too, i will do requests if asked, but i make themes i would download myself if i saw em, thats the way i always think when doin themes

good to see someone that works that way I did that in the past before my dry time but now I only have my friends rquests that are not members in this site