Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CarlJ Log in to see links
    Can SE W705 support swf. files?
    I can't see it in the List of Flash Lite enabled Sony Ericsson phones. Why don't you try out a few from this thread and tell us? it would be helpful

2. Smile

I would like to but I don't have it cz I'm planning to buy it but I need to do research on it..

3. Default

I would like to but I don't have it cz I'm planning to buy it but I need to do research on it..
    ah, if you see the first page of this thread you can see the list of SE phones supporting flashlite and its best if you download the pdf document there, coz all details including the flashlite version supported are in it. Its best to have a phone that supports flashlite 2.0, which sadly i did not think of looking before buying mine so my SE supports only v1.1 however my nokia does support v2.0

4. Default

Well, I checked the list my W810 is there but why is the wallpapers n screensavers tab at the W810 is covered?

5. Default

Well, I checked the list my W810 is there but why is the wallpapers n screensavers tab at the W810 is covered?
    what do you mean by covered?

6. Default

The wallpapers n screensavers tab for W810 is grayed.. Check the list n see..

Can SE W705 support swf. files?
    This as not been out long and is a pretty high end phone so id say swf will work on it yes

8. Default plz

can sum1 unrar them and post them in this thread. i download the unrar softaware but it dsnt work. im kinda lazy to so.//
    +rep for eni1 hu dus

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by india12345 Log in to see links
    can sum1 unrar them and post them in this thread. i download the unrar softaware but it dsnt work. im kinda lazy to so.//
    +rep for eni1 hu dus
    There are too many, just download winrar, its free and then unrar the files.

10. Default

or tugzip, which is better (for me)