Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default wow

it's like that ringtone decepticon hack, yeah it's cool.. thanks man

2. Post Help in phone setup

I think the mp3's on this thread are great! But I have a few questions.......Whats the best way to get these onto my phone? and Is there a way to use the sounds as open/close effects? I have V3 Razr, maybe that will help if anyone knows what to do.

3. Default data tranfert

Quote Originally Posted by topherdog Log in to see links
    I think the mp3's on this thread are great! But I have a few questions.......Whats the best way to get these onto my phone? and Is there a way to use the sounds as open/close effects? I have V3 Razr, maybe that will help if anyone knows what to do.
    The software that manage data transfer (from pc to your V3 Razr) is into mobile phone's cd rom.

4. Default

post away guyz

5. Default

Woahh Great stuff posted guys... Thanks!!!

6. Exclamation Jazz & Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by AviatoR Log in to see links
    Hitman, any possibility of getting the dialogues between Megatron and Prime in the city, and the conversation between Jazz and Megatron before Megatron pulls him apart. Cheers Mate!
    the dialogues between Megatron and Prime in the city wip

Jazz and Megatron before Megatron pulls him apart
    What do you think about these?
    jazz & megatron.mp3

jazz & megatron2.mp3

7. Thumbs up Bonecrusher

Quote Originally Posted by obengski Log in to see links
    thank you so much mr. tarzan!!!!!! that is so cool!!!

ahhm another thing.. can you also download the voice of bonecrusher the moment he transformed into that highway.. thanks
    This one? bonecrusher.mp3

8. Default thank you so much mr. tarzan

thank you so so so much for that bonecrusher ringtone, it really rocks!! I hope you will continuously post some of your brainstormed transformer ringtones here and we will really appreciate it!!

9. Default

cool thanks, any chance of the part where jazz climbs on devastator and calls him a "decepticon punk"?

10. Default

tarzan with the above try get it when he drives in, transforms and gets ontop of devastator till he kicks off his missile pack. that would be totally awesome. cheers bro