1. Default Once downloaded, how do I save as ringtone?

Just registered for mobiles 24. com. I have the new LG Dare. No problem downloading ringtone, but how do I save as a ringtone? HELP!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sykora Log in to see links
    Just registered for mobiles 24. com. I have the new LG Dare. No problem downloading ringtone, but how do I save as a ringtone? HELP!
    how did you get it to save the ringtones from mobiles24 and where did you find them on the phone?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sykora Log in to see links
    I found this on some site, maybe it'll work for you too:

================
    Dude, Ive had the Dare since the day it was released. Just email an attached .mp3 file to an email to- Yournumber @ vzwpix.com.

BTW, this is flat out THE WAY is works with damn near any verizon phone that can play mp3's.

Make sure the message and attached file do not exceed 350KB, and make sure the .mp3 file is less than 45 seconds long. Verizon sets the cap for messages of any type (video, pic, text) to 350 KB. Thats why if you try and send video typically longer than 15 seconds, or a picture larger than 1.3MP, it wont work or it will resize the pic.

When you get the message, and open it, you should hear the attached sound playing, click the Options button in the lower right corner, and select Save Sound, or Save As Ringtone.

If this does not work, its likely that the file is too big. Ive sent about 40 ringtones to my dare so far, and i had a few that i didnt quite cut down enough.

When you are cropping to make a tone, understand that the bitrate is what really affects the size of the file.

I'd try and crop the file down to around 30 seconds, 44100Khz/16bit Stereo, and a Variable Bit Rate of 96Kbps.

The sound editor that comes with the Roxio Easy Media Creator suite works great, but im sure their are equally nice ones elswhere.

Any way, it works, dont let someone tell you otherwise
    ==============