1. Exclamation TomTom Mobile GPS

I hate the fact that nokia tries to make you pay to use the full feature of the GPS, like the voice and navigation etc...So i decieded to search and read and check up about the TomTom GPS, hours and hours later i figured it out...

So for people who want the full verson on TomTom GPS including voice, navigation all the norm, plus a few extra, just remember these steps mmmkk, here we go

*TomTom Download* - Log in to see links

1) Install 1.bt.sisx. Run it. It should say "Device added"
    At this point you can also uninstall it - it is no longer needed.

2) Install 2.GPSd.jar. Run this prior to starting TomTom

3) Install 3.tomtom.sisx

4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar
    to the root of your memory card.

5) Run TomTom. Choose Yes when it asks you to switch on bluetooth. Go to Change preferences, Show GPS status, Configure, Other Bluetooth GPS receiver, and select the
    BiNPDA GPS.

* You need to change the preferences every time you start tomtom. It won't
    remember that you were using the internal GPS

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by charlie752 Log in to see links
    I hate the fact that nokia tries to make you pay to use the full feature of the GPS, like the voice and navigation etc...So i decieded to search and read and check up about the TomTom GPS, hours and hours later i figured it out...

So for people who want the full verson on TomTom GPS including voice, navigation all the norm, plus a few extra, just remember these steps mmmkk, here we go

*TomTom Download* - Log in to see links

1) Install 1.bt.sisx. Run it. It should say "Device added"
    At this point you can also uninstall it - it is no longer needed.

2) Install 2.GPSd.jar. Run this prior to starting TomTom

3) Install 3.tomtom.sisx

4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar
    to the root of your memory card.

5) Run TomTom. Choose Yes when it asks you to switch on bluetooth. Go to Change preferences, Show GPS status, Configure, Other Bluetooth GPS receiver, and select the
    BiNPDA GPS.

* You need to change the preferences every time you start tomtom. It won't
    remember that you were using the internal GPS
    I applied all but every time TomTom says "No Maps Found" altough I can reach the world map and the city map in which I live with the buit-in Maps folder. There isn't any options about searching/downloading maps in TomTom menu. What should I do? Thanks for help.

3. Default

this is for 9.1
    is there same thing for 9.2
    thx

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mbgzm Log in to see links
    I applied all but every time TomTom says "No Maps Found" altough I can reach the world map and the city map in which I live with the buit-in Maps folder. There isn't any options about searching/downloading maps in TomTom menu. What should I do? Thanks for help.
    i have the same problem, but after it says that i can do nothing else but come back out of the application?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nyezee Log in to see links
    i have the same problem, but after it says that i can do nothing else but come back out of the application?
    same prob for me tooo

6. Default

You can get help from their website or there might be some mistakes on the map? Try to upadate the version of your GPS both software and map.

7. Default

Contact TOMTOM service person. Maybe they will give you some solutions. GPS is a relatively new and complex technology.