Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thumbs down Problem:Can't play MP3 tunes on PC ?

Can anybody help ?
    When I click to play MP3 tune on the PC, It just shows me it's loading the tune and won't actually play it.

Question

What do you use to listen to them is it windows media?

3. Default Problem:Can't play MP3 tunes on PC ?

Hi,

yes listern to them on windows media.
    Think my dad recently changed it back to windows media.

Do you have this problem with all the mp3's downloaded from this site or mp3's in general?

5. Unhappy Problem:Can't play MP3 tunes on PC ?

Hi Karl,

Only problems with this site. We have tried to swap between windows media & real player without any joy. OK downloading MP3's from a number of other sites without any problems.

Hi Beth,

Do you get any errors when trying to play the MP3's?

7. Thumbs down Same Issues as Beth & Janie

okay, well i cant play mp3 ring tones either on this web site anymore, its been about a week it just stop working, all it says is "loading" it used to work normal when i was uploading my own mp3 ring tones.

i dont think its a computer issuse. i have 3 computers and they all wont play. but if everyone thinks its the flash player issue, what can we do to fix it? the flash player updates by its self.

Ah, your right! This is happening in Internet Explorer (I'm using Firefox & It works fine). We'll fix it ASAP!!

It was indeed a problem with Internet Explorer and I've implemented a temporary fix.

10. Default Haha

oh really?? if you think thats the case, i have 3 different web browers. i have AOL, MSN and Internet Explorer...and its the same damn issue.